Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

Centrailia outlet has some pretty random stuff transformer airmax 90 boot for 9.99 air jordan XI Low blk yellow size 8.5 few air max 95 in size 8.5 9 9.5 wasin hurry and didnt really pay attention to the colors one was like a golden green and the other was brownish goldish color not really sure how to describethem. Air jordan 1 low blue yellow elephant print. a few air force ones they had the spridirons in a 9.5 and almost all this was like 59.99. I was only lookingin my size range so feel free to check it out if your in the area.

was at north bend other day. Didnt really get anything but couple t shirts. Figured I would tell you guys what they had.

They had lebron soilder 2's in white/blue and the all black. All black hurache 08. vi cleats, zoom 95 white/navy/red. nike jibe. They had other stuff toobut thats all I really remember.

^Picked up a size 12.5 Purple TB at MLK last Sat. $89.99 + 40% Hash Wall + Additional 30% Employees Off...ran up to like 30 something.

MLK Boulevard Outlet, Portland, OR. Dont think any are left as what my boy told me, but they are having a Friends/Families coming up soon.

Anybody know whats good @ woodburn? I wanna hit it up real bad but my 30% card won't get here till the weekend, can anybody hook up a card for woodburn?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
give me a holla..

ok from what I can remember this was at Nike Premium.

Air zoom95? (ones with big circles on em) 29.99
purple/white/blk sharkleys- 49.99
xxii-79.99
stat 360 orange-49.99
the new huraches in black and in white/orange 79.99
air max 90 white with colored bottums- 29.99
some dunks for 39.99

Place was pretty good, apparel was mad cheap, had some nice white and blue lebron hoodie for liek 15 bucks, bunch of other stuff, worth checking out if your inthe area. I got some sparque shorts or however u spell em for 6 bucks each, tons of stuff 10-20 bucks.

Heading to Portland this weekend. What are nearby Outlets I should check out? Need some good hoopin shoes as well.

35$ zoom flight 95s wht/navy sz 8, 10+
45$ wht/lime sole and tongue af1s fsr
50$ ACG premium grey/yellow af1 sz 9, 12+
60$ safari af1 sz 10+
100$ infrared af1s fsr
50$ wht/blk/red af1 (jordan v inspired), sample court forces, structures, rejuven8 slippers, all sz 9
20$ silver court forces sz 9
buncha fusions, mostly af1 x aj3 100$

that's northbend for you.

woodburn=waste of my time....smh never going there again...well...i bought socks lol

and fsr of womens lunar trainers 59.99.....tempted, but said no

North bend has the fusion 3's if you consider that anything, otherwise pretty much nothing. Additional 50% off alot of clothing though if you can findanything.

just went last weekend to them marysville and they had some sample haurache 08 hoop shoes, royal foamdomes for $100 full size run. swooped my a purple hoody tomatch the eggplants real nice. flight 96's $59.99. and thats all that i can remember.

Originally Posted by mattersfool

thats what they look like i work at the marysville outlet mall

updates: the last 2 guys pretty much summed it up, the only forces we have right now are all black lows all white mids, snakeskin mids, white blue and brown bottom gum rubber sole premiums, and those red and brown af1 NY supremes those are 129.99 though. as for 360's we have white/red, white/black, and gun metal/greenbean. also we have air max lights in the black purple and orange colorways. nothing to great for jordans. just the 22 5/8's but we have alot of tight jordan apparell and accesories. we have the cement belt with the blackcat 4 belt buckle. those are filty. most of our clothes are a extra 30percent off. if anyone comes in ask for pat in footwear i can hook you up with anything you guys need i know that store inside and out

Lol..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At this guy.. Used to work there with him.. What a douche..

I worked at North Bend too..

It is hit and miss with both places...
But I have found more heat at NB.

.... Got black cat 3s for $19.99
65d363b547a3415fdc44d38679ca188c1c73e208.pjpg

With the Friends & Family this weekend...
I picked up a Nike track jacket type jacket... all black one, looks
pimp.gif

For $19.59..... normally $55
Dad got 3 t-shirts & a sweatshirt

Grand total of $50 for a jacket, sweatshirt, and 3 t-shirts
pimp.gif

Sounds good.. Back when I worked at the NB outlet... I gave a friend of mine a coupon for friends and family..
She ended up spending like $400...

.. And that was AFTER the discount..

She had like 4 of the big bags FULL.

I convinced her to pick up a pair of shorts for me.. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom