SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Tarvaris starting of course, Charlie is The Hair, and Portis is looking like The Heir.

Tarvaris starting of course, Charlie is The Hair, and Portis is looking like The Heir.

Clayton is looking good too!

The stiff arm

then that TD run

Clayton is looking good too!

The stiff arm

then that TD run

Originally Posted by Caerus

Portis is going to be a good one. QB of the future for the seahawks?
He's definitely got the potential to be...athletic as hell, good arm. I really like this kid...even if it was against the 3rd string
laugh.gif

buggz05 wrote:
Regardless, it looks like you guys got some healthy competition for future QB. Portis looks like he could become something in the future. I think Tavaris is just a patch job for now, and also to give Whitehurst a push.
They've been saying CW has definitlely been extra motivated since Tarvaris was named starter to this point. He made some nice plays today..hope it continues and pushes one or the other to really standout to be our starter..and a good one at that
laugh.gif

Damb, Portis was shook early, but he made some nice plays, and even ol Charlie did. Uh oh, Tavaris may actually HAVE some competition.
Thomas Clayton ahhhhhhh &@^# dude was beastin

@DsLee Yea i figured it was way back, didn't know THAT far though, I was thinking early Sonic days or something.

Damb, Portis was shook early, but he made some nice plays, and even ol Charlie did. Uh oh, Tavaris may actually HAVE some competition.
Thomas Clayton ahhhhhhh &@^# dude was beastin

@DsLee Yea i figured it was way back, didn't know THAT far though, I was thinking early Sonic days or something.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Portis is going to be a good one. QB of the future for the seahawks?
He's definitely got the potential to be...athletic as hell, good arm. I really like this kid...even if it was against the 3rd string
laugh.gif

buggz05 wrote:
Regardless, it looks like you guys got some healthy competition for future QB. Portis looks like he could become something in the future. I think Tavaris is just a patch job for now, and also to give Whitehurst a push.
They've been saying CW has definitlely been extra motivated since Tarvaris was named starter to this point. He made some nice plays today..hope it continues and pushes one or the other to really standout to be our starter..and a good one at that
laugh.gif

The young kids making plays!!!
pimp.gif

Portis looking amazing out there, probably the QB of the future. Jesus looked good too. Hopefully Tarvaris bounces back next week.

Great sack on D leading to the fumble and a great run as well. The young wideouts are looking good too, catching everything out there.

The young kids making plays!!!
pimp.gif

Portis looking amazing out there, probably the QB of the future. Jesus looked good too. Hopefully Tarvaris bounces back next week.

Great sack on D leading to the fumble and a great run as well. The young wideouts are looking good too, catching everything out there.

I think Tavaris will do good in SEA. I think he needed a change of scenery. I hope he does well, I was a fan of his as a Vikings fan. Goodluck with your season Seattle, unless it involves San Diego.

I think Tavaris will do good in SEA. I think he needed a change of scenery. I hope he does well, I was a fan of his as a Vikings fan. Goodluck with your season Seattle, unless it involves San Diego.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Same here, big fan of Rivers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

The most underrated pickup for us this off-season: Tom Cable.
I hope he (and Gallery) can work some magic with this young line...man Carpenter didnt look so well today, hopefully he picks things up quickly

Please Okung, be healthy...as well as everyone else who is out...I want to see our starting offense all out there soon to see what Tarvaris can do with all weapons and protection at hand

I have nothing to say about our starting D
tired.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Same here, big fan of Rivers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

The most underrated pickup for us this off-season: Tom Cable.
I hope he (and Gallery) can work some magic with this young line...man Carpenter didnt look so well today, hopefully he picks things up quickly

Please Okung, be healthy...as well as everyone else who is out...I want to see our starting offense all out there soon to see what Tarvaris can do with all weapons and protection at hand

I have nothing to say about our starting D
tired.gif

Tarvaris Jackson... 3 completions for 13 yards 
laugh.gif
Sounds about right. Wait until you see the "jump pass".

Portis looking amazing out there, probably the QB of the future.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

MWQyYTQzNDhkN2RhZQ==.gif

Damn, did Tarvaris do something personal to you? Got your soul burning real slow
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

MWQyYTQzNDhkN2RhZQ==.gif

Damn, did Tarvaris do something personal to you? Got your soul burning real slow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

MWQyYTQzNDhkN2RhZQ==.gif

laugh.gif

This dude is such a clown 
laugh.gif

So much salt coming through his posts. I'll be in that Vikings thread soon enough. 

Matter of fact I can't wait until next weeks game. 

Back
Top Bottom