SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by JPZx

Tarvaris Jackson... 3 completions for 13 yards 
laugh.gif
Sounds about right. Wait until you see the "jump pass".

Portis looking amazing out there, probably the QB of the future.

laugh.gif

MWQyYTQzNDhkN2RhZQ==.gif

Damn, did Tarvaris do something personal to you? Got your soul burning real slow
laugh.gif

This dude is such a clown 
laugh.gif

So much salt coming through his posts. I'll be in that Vikings thread soon enough. 

Matter of fact I can't wait until next weeks game. 

Jackson used to walk into at least one sack a game. One of the worst pocket presence quarterbacks I have ever seen.

I've never seen a QB that would hold on to the ball as much as him and then nothing would happen with it.

TJoke needs to hurt something before his inflated stats get injured.

Benched by Week 4.

Jackson used to walk into at least one sack a game. One of the worst pocket presence quarterbacks I have ever seen.

I've never seen a QB that would hold on to the ball as much as him and then nothing would happen with it.

TJoke needs to hurt something before his inflated stats get injured.

Benched by Week 4.

Browner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crap >> Kelly Jennings

Browner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crap >> Kelly Jennings

I wouldn't say good news......this is the exact injury last year he had..we all saw how that went...high ankle sprains on a lineman dont go away that easy

I wouldn't say good news......this is the exact injury last year he had..we all saw how that went...high ankle sprains on a lineman dont go away that easy

Camp Carroll: Day 17
20110813_seahawks_0032.jpg

A recap of the afternoon practice at Seahawks training camp on Saturday:

FOCUS ON

Russell Okung. No crutches. No boot. Able to do toe-raises while watching practice.

All the signs today where more positive than it appeared after the team’s left tackle limped off the field on Thursday night during the first series of the Seahawks’ preseason opener against the Chargers in San Diego. Yes, Okung has a sprained left ankle. But it is not as severe as the high sprains of both ankles that forced him to miss six regular-season games last season.

“Russell’s not nearly as bad as it looked,

20110813_seahawks_0032.jpg

FOCUS ON

Russell Okung. No crutches. No boot. Able to do toe-raises while watching practice.

All the signs today where more positive than it appeared after the team’s left tackle limped off the field on Thursday night during the first series of the Seahawks’ preseason opener against the Chargers in San Diego. Yes, Okung has a sprained left ankle. But it is not as severe as the high sprains of both ankles that forced him to miss six regular-season games last season.

FOCUS ON

FOCUS ON

Back
Top Bottom