SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

A lot of talk heating up that Irvin might be traded to Atlanta...

Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, citing a league source, reports that there is talk circulating around the league that the Seahawks could trade OLB Bruce Irvin to the Falcons.

This would, of course, reunite Irvin with his former defensive coordinator Dan Quinn in Atlanta while giving the Falcons another pass rusher to work with next year.

It’s also worth mentioning that Irvin is from Atlanta, so he would likely welcome a trade if this ends up being a possibility.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reported this evening that that the Seahawks do not plan to pick up Irvin’s fifth-year option before next week’s deadline. However, Rapoport mentions that Seattle could still sign him to a contract extension.
http://nfltraderumors.co/seahawks-could-trade-olb-bruce-irvin-to-falcons/
 D. Orlando Ledbetter @DOrlandoAJC
Report: Falcons working a deal for Bruce Irvin http://on-ajc.com/1DLPH44
Irvin just tweeted this at night...

Last edited:
Heard about some dude named Michael Bennett from Ohio state that's is linked to us. Plays DE and DT.
yes I'm serious

JS/PC might have wanted Fisher.

JS got up and threw down his pen when he got picked, PC raised his hands in air, but they know picks before it gets on TV, so idk...

Last edited:

With how this FO operates in secrecy, and with surprising picks in the past, don't really know what to expect. Only player that is probably going to taken soon that has been connected to the Hawks is DE Frank Clark from Michigan.
pimp.gif

Is there something about Lockett idk
Looks like another slot receiver. Exactly what we don't need

Whats the scoop on him bruh?
High motor, talented, good player, dude had a top SPARQ rating which definitely caught the eye of the Hawks (stupid athleticism) and the Hawks love the SPARQ system. Was projected to go early, but got caught up in off field issues and got kicked off the team. Possible replacement for Irvin after he probably leaves next year.

Seattle Seahawks @Seahawks

Clark: I'm the one with a man crush on the Seahawks. Especially since @shaunalexander played there.
i'm geeked that we got lockett
pimp.gif
Finally got a PR/KR.  This dude is what the FO wanted with Harvin, dude is a baller. Compares similarly to Julian Edelman/Golden Tate , a lot of people are hyped about this pick. FO was very happy about this pick.

Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock

Ouch, Seahawks traded up and took Tyler Lockett. That was going to be the Texans pick (they traded up to take WR J. Strong right after Hawks took Lockett)

Last edited:
Clark has a domestic abuse suit so I can't be a fan. But than I see he ***** with the GOAT shaun Alexander. :pimp:
He's cool

But he's short. :lol:
We need a big guy since it looks like front office still thinks our line is good

he's not just another guy though..he's a game changer :pimp:

strong doesn't get separation and doesn't play to his 40 time. also stiff as hellllllll

Back
Top Bottom