SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

It may not be long before the Seattle Seahawks lock up franchise quarterback Russell Wilson to a long-term deal.

ESPN.com Seahawks reporter Terry Blount told 710 ESPN Seattle's "Brock and Salk" on Friday that Seattle and its 26-year-old signal caller could be on the verge of a big and unique contract extension.

"From what I've been told they're very close, they're just trying to make sure every single thing is in place before they go forward with this," Blount said. "I think it's going to be bigger and crazier and different from what any contract has ever been."
http://mynorthwest.com/292/2733423/ESPNs-Blount-Seahawks-Russell-Wilson-very-close-to-new-deal

Paul Allen and Schneider really aren't messing around this offseason :lol:

*Damn thought I was in the NFL thread :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
Kam's top 15 hits.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Looks like entire team and not just the offense heading to Hawaii this year for the annual off-season practice. Change up from previous years at Hermosa Beach. Everything courtesy of Russ & Alaska Airlines of course.

Wonder if Jimmy G goona be there?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Yall here Schneiders comments on Wilson?
If you're refering to this, I think it's pretty overblown by sites trying to get clicks imo.
 "Every negotiation is unique in and of itself and this is no different," Schneider said. "Ultimate team sport, he's our quarterback, we'd love him to be our quarterback. But the thing is, we need to keep as many of these guys together as we possibly can."
If it came down to it, Wilson would get tagged with the exclusive rights franchise tag every year and would never hit FA. I think it's pretty obvious JS is just referring to that he wants to field the most competitive team that he can around Wilson, so he obviously wants Russ to take less $. No doubt in my mind that Wilson will be a Seahawk for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom