SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Wow Miller signing is huge now. Carpenter and Giocomini are splitting reps and Okung will be ready for opener.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

John Carlson out for the 2011 Season

I was really looking forward to the opportunity to play with John this year. I felt great going into camp having him and Miller at the TE spot. Now, I'm realizing it's even more of a blow because we'll be needing our TE's to block a lot this year given how much my O-Line sucks.

I was really looking forward to the opportunity to play with John this year. I felt great going into camp having him and Miller at the TE spot. Now, I'm realizing it's even more of a blow because we'll be needing our TE's to block a lot this year given how much my O-Line sucks.

When the hell did he get hurt? A kind of big loss. At least we have Morrah to plug into there. Man..... if we didn't get Miller @#$# would have got real. 

When the hell did he get hurt? A kind of big loss. At least we have Morrah to plug into there. Man..... if we didn't get Miller @#$# would have got real. 

Think it was the first game he hurt his shoulder, Morrah is on the PUP list so he won't be ready to start the season

Sounds like McCoy is the guy

Carpenter and Giocomini are splitting reps and Okung will be ready for opener.
*crosses fingers that he can last the whole game unharmed*

Think it was the first game he hurt his shoulder, Morrah is on the PUP list so he won't be ready to start the season

Sounds like McCoy is the guy

Carpenter and Giocomini are splitting reps and Okung will be ready for opener.
*crosses fingers that he can last the whole game unharmed*

For those who might think "Well we got Zach Miller", true but its hit to our depth on offense. Alot teams would love to have a TE tandem of Miller/Carlson. Lets hope Miller can stay on the field this season

For those who might think "Well we got Zach Miller", true but its hit to our depth on offense. Alot teams would love to have a TE tandem of Miller/Carlson. Lets hope Miller can stay on the field this season

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

No one caught this?
roll.gif
roll.gif

No one caught this?
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a waste of a 2nd round pick...already
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Golden Tate could be in danger of being cut[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on August 31, 2011, 7:04 AM EDT

goldentateap-e1314788642846.jpg
AP
The Seahawks, under G.M. John Schneider and coach Pete Carroll, haven’t been bashful about bouncing players they inherited — and/or squeezing them into taking less money.  But the harsh reality of the NFL may not be limited to the men who were there when Schneider and Carroll arrived.

John Clayton of ESPN, via our brethren at Rotoworld, thinks that receiver Golden Tate, a second-round pick in the 2010 draft, could be waived.

“Pete Carroll is not afraid to make bold moves,

What a waste of a 2nd round pick...already
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Golden Tate could be in danger of being cut[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on August 31, 2011, 7:04 AM EDT

goldentateap-e1314788642846.jpg
AP
The Seahawks, under G.M. John Schneider and coach Pete Carroll, haven’t been bashful about bouncing players they inherited — and/or squeezing them into taking less money.  But the harsh reality of the NFL may not be limited to the men who were there when Schneider and Carroll arrived.

John Clayton of ESPN, via our brethren at Rotoworld, thinks that receiver Golden Tate, a second-round pick in the 2010 draft, could be waived.

“Pete Carroll is not afraid to make bold moves,

Cut his $!#. You're trying to build something and he won't be an integral part no matter if he got his act straight. More excited about the upside of other guys than the 50 reception ceiling of Tate.

Cut his $!#. You're trying to build something and he won't be an integral part no matter if he got his act straight. More excited about the upside of other guys than the 50 reception ceiling of Tate.

Originally Posted by Law3001

No one caught this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Golden Tate looks like a &@^#% in that pic gettin picked off

Originally Posted by Law3001

No one caught this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Golden Tate looks like a &@^#% in that pic gettin picked off

They aren't foolish enough to cut Tate. He's been in the league ONE YEAR. Hopefully he'll show us something against the Raiders.

They aren't foolish enough to cut Tate. He's been in the league ONE YEAR. Hopefully he'll show us something against the Raiders.

Back
Top Bottom