pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tumblr_lqpd9r06g31qi4lg1.gif

tumblr_lqk4keNXvT1qakr8x.gif

tumblr_lqpdasJQyI1qi4lg1.gif

tumblr_lq3fg3yQ8e1qbqjva.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

What sucks is that now you have to look at Tarvarius with his ability to stay mobile. Problem with that is he makes terrible decision when he gets out the pocket. I know Whitehurst has played solid in a few games, but people honestly believe he is gonna be much better? He's been lighting it up against back ups and scrubs
ohwell.gif
It's not really about people believing if Charlie is better than Tarvaris or not. It's really the point of we don't know cause all we've seen from CW is against backups

Give him the last game see what he can do...If he sucks, then he sucks. Don't see the big deal of it

What sucks is that now you have to look at Tarvarius with his ability to stay mobile. Problem with that is he makes terrible decision when he gets out the pocket. I know Whitehurst has played solid in a few games, but people honestly believe he is gonna be much better? He's been lighting it up against back ups and scrubs
ohwell.gif
It's not really about people believing if Charlie is better than Tarvaris or not. It's really the point of we don't know cause all we've seen from CW is against backups

Give him the last game see what he can do...If he sucks, then he sucks. Don't see the big deal of it

Clint McDonald can play. Sad that we gave him up, but he wasn't going to get much time because he was behind a few guys here. I think this is about an even trade. We really just needed depth at corner with a few guys injured. Jennings will be nothing more than a Nickel guy here.

Clint McDonald can play. Sad that we gave him up, but he wasn't going to get much time because he was behind a few guys here. I think this is about an even trade. We really just needed depth at corner with a few guys injured. Jennings will be nothing more than a Nickel guy here.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

ohwell.gif

With our problems at offensive line, I don't believe QBs we have are going to be able to do anything. CW from what I saw from last year and now, it just doesn't look like he's a starter in the NFL. I agree with seeing what he can do next week, but all in all we are $%%%$@ at QB, especially if we can't even protect them

Law my dude it's TARVARIS not Tarvarius

My bad, you act like bruh is named Tommy or some simple ##!+ like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tarvaris can go any which way

kanye-west-shrug.jpg

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

ohwell.gif

With our problems at offensive line, I don't believe QBs we have are going to be able to do anything. CW from what I saw from last year and now, it just doesn't look like he's a starter in the NFL. I agree with seeing what he can do next week, but all in all we are $%%%$@ at QB, especially if we can't even protect them

Law my dude it's TARVARIS not Tarvarius

My bad, you act like bruh is named Tommy or some simple ##!+ like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tarvaris can go any which way

kanye-west-shrug.jpg

Wow Miller signing is huge now. Carpenter and Giocomini are splitting reps and Okung will be ready for opener.

Back
Top Bottom