SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Can you at least tell me that Tim Tebow isn't roasting Kelly Jennings with 50 yard passes?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Can you at least tell me that Tim Tebow isn't roasting Kelly Jennings with 50 yard passes?

Orton has been in the whole first half, but if that happens

15mfku1.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Orton has been in the whole first half, but if that happens

15mfku1.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'm pretty excited for this preseason game today. You guys will see Tarvaris put the ball in the endzone. Nice drives probably capped off by PA near the goal line. I'm thinking 2 TD passes. One to Sidney and the other to Miller.

Idiot.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'm pretty excited for this preseason game today. You guys will see Tarvaris put the ball in the endzone. Nice drives probably capped off by PA near the goal line. I'm thinking 2 TD passes. One to Sidney and the other to Miller.

Idiot.

I saw bits and pieces of the game...How the D do overall? How was Thurmond?

I saw Tarvaris didnt do much and the O line was looking like $@*!

and I'll say it again...I'm not saying Charlie should be the starter at all...but I just want to see him one time with the starters...just once
laugh.gif

I saw bits and pieces of the game...How the D do overall? How was Thurmond?

I saw Tarvaris didnt do much and the O line was looking like $@*!

and I'll say it again...I'm not saying Charlie should be the starter at all...but I just want to see him one time with the starters...just once
laugh.gif

I watched the first half of the game that I missed yesterday, and what a pitiful performance by the offense, or better yet just the O-line.
Guys getting run over and flattened, hell, I even thought the Seahawks were playing with only 2 offensive linemen the way guys were running
after Jackson.

I watched the first half of the game that I missed yesterday, and what a pitiful performance by the offense, or better yet just the O-line.
Guys getting run over and flattened, hell, I even thought the Seahawks were playing with only 2 offensive linemen the way guys were running
after Jackson.

That Carpenter pick, I hope it doesnt bite us in the *#$..cause it's looking like a pain now

Game at a glance
DENVER – A recap of the Seahawks’ 23-20 loss to the Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Saturday night:

PLAYERS OF THE GAME

Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil. The Broncos’ pass-rushing tandem gave a demented meaning to “pressure off the edge.

That Carpenter pick, I hope it doesnt bite us in the *#$..cause it's looking like a pain now

Game at a glance
DENVER – A recap of the Seahawks’ 23-20 loss to the Broncos at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Saturday night:

PLAYERS OF THE GAME

Von Miller and Elvis Dumervil. The Broncos’ pass-rushing tandem gave a demented meaning to “pressure off the edge.

My hopes are fading fast. Its mostly due to this O-line being in shambles. Gallery playing the way we expected, but thats where it stops. Carpenter looks lost out there, and I'm scared that Okung is injury prone
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What sucks is that now you have to look at Tarvarius with his ability to stay mobile. Problem with that is he makes terrible decision when he gets out the pocket. I know Whitehurst has played solid in a few games, but people honestly believe he is gonna be much better? He's been lighting it up against back ups and scrubs
ohwell.gif

As bleak as it may look, the 49ers, Cards, and Rams don't look that much better so who knows.

My hopes are fading fast. Its mostly due to this O-line being in shambles. Gallery playing the way we expected, but thats where it stops. Carpenter looks lost out there, and I'm scared that Okung is injury prone
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What sucks is that now you have to look at Tarvarius with his ability to stay mobile. Problem with that is he makes terrible decision when he gets out the pocket. I know Whitehurst has played solid in a few games, but people honestly believe he is gonna be much better? He's been lighting it up against back ups and scrubs
ohwell.gif

As bleak as it may look, the 49ers, Cards, and Rams don't look that much better so who knows.

Originally Posted by Law3001

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

Law my dude it's TARVARIS not Tarvarius 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But cmon man don't lose hope now. I mean the starters have looked horrible but it is only the preseason. We went 4-0 in exhibition games a couple years ago and ended up with a losing records so I don't really look that much into these games. 

Originally Posted by Law3001

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

Law my dude it's TARVARIS not Tarvarius 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But cmon man don't lose hope now. I mean the starters have looked horrible but it is only the preseason. We went 4-0 in exhibition games a couple years ago and ended up with a losing records so I don't really look that much into these games. 

Back
Top Bottom