SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Glad they can admit a mistake and cut their loses; wasted cap for this year and some of next, but the dude was definitely a liability. It is what it is.

Just goes to show you that they cant just plug and play any DB out there. They do much better with the homegrown folks. The system and techniques this team runs aint for everybody. Works both ways too...ask Tall Tee Maxie and BB how its going on their new teams! :lol:

But at least theyre getting money!

Last edited:
im not surprised by Browner sucking
im very surprised champs jersey maxwell is mediocre though

Cary Williams has been trash for years and I can't even believe we signed him in the first place. Good riddance.

Browner on the other hand needs to come home, as he'd fair way better here surrounded by the Hawks cast vs the abomination in N.O.

Browner's old anyways.  But he's welcome back for life with the L.O.B. Space Needle tattoo.

What in the world 
laugh.gif

Its weird tho, i thought Russ' jersey was the top seller last year. I wonder about this year? Seems like Russell's "brand" has taken a hit. I dgaf though

Jeremy Lin finished higher in All-Star voting in 2013 (3rd) and 2014 (4th) than Westbrook and Harden. All-Star voting is so dumb.

Was chatting with my bro about this the other day, does anyone feel like Richard Sherman has overtaken Earl Thomas as the best player of the Pete Carroll era?  

This year Thomas hasn't been himself, but Sherman's maintained his incredible consistency.

Last edited:
Was chatting with my bro about this the other day, does anyone feel like Richard Sherman has overtaken Earl Thomas as the best player of the Pete Carroll era?  

This year Thomas hasn't been himself, but Sherman's maintained his incredible consistency.

We just gonna forget mike Williams?

Nope. I mean, even with the off year, Earl has still somehow managed to lead the team in interceptions. I also think basically not having a training camp affected him.

Hey guys! I've been MIA.

We cut Cary!!!

I caught the highlights of the game. Good win! How did we look like in real time?

Nope. I mean, even with the off year, Earl has still somehow managed to lead the team in interceptions. I also think basically not having a training camp affected him.
Love ET, but he isn't having an off year, he's having a bad year per his standards. The INT's are there but his ball skills were never a question, he's at his best roaming between the numbers. Missing OTA's/Kam holdout all taken into consideration, he just seems to be one step behind the play most of the time. He still tucks his head trying to lay big hits instead of securing tackles. The film on him vs PITT wasn't pretty. Not to mention this damn look on his face, which Im tired of.
Kam's taken a step back too, but thats a bit more expected with all the time he missed. And the margin for error is more slim with a guy like Kam. Sherm is having his best season to date tbh.

I think everyone in the Secondary was trying to do too much and over compensating cause they didn't trust Cary. The team got it's swagger back though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom