SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I'm pissed as hell too, should've won that game. Just tackle Ted Ginn and we're in there, that 9ers offense wasn't doing anything - they only capitalized on good field position and VERY questionable calls. O-line was straight trash. I was impressed with Tarvaris that 2nd half though. Looked like a completely different player. Don't wanna talk about the first half because that was just sickening to watch, the damn offensive coordinator wouldn't allow him to throw more than 3 yards every play. He just needs more time in the pocket, he's not the quickest decision maker but he didn't make any dumb plays today from what I recall. And Doug Baldwin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my dude was balling out of control, unreal speed.

I'm pissed as hell too, should've won that game. Just tackle Ted Ginn and we're in there, that 9ers offense wasn't doing anything - they only capitalized on good field position and VERY questionable calls. O-line was straight trash. I was impressed with Tarvaris that 2nd half though. Looked like a completely different player. Don't wanna talk about the first half because that was just sickening to watch, the damn offensive coordinator wouldn't allow him to throw more than 3 yards every play. He just needs more time in the pocket, he's not the quickest decision maker but he didn't make any dumb plays today from what I recall. And Doug Baldwin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my dude was balling out of control, unreal speed.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Does anyone think we have a legitimate shot to win this week?
laugh.gif
I think they have a legit shot to move the ball into Steelers' territory, but that's about it.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Does anyone think we have a legitimate shot to win this week?
laugh.gif
I think they have a legit shot to move the ball into Steelers' territory, but that's about it.

Unless the Steelers are legitimately in shambles and it carries over to Sunday, I'm expecting a full on rape of the Seahawks.
I'll still be watching though.

Unless the Steelers are legitimately in shambles and it carries over to Sunday, I'm expecting a full on rape of the Seahawks.

^ Yeah, you don't know just yet if Pittsburgh is on the verge of a collapse or if Week 1 was just an aberration against a division rivale.

At this point, if that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised to see Seattle keep it relatively close, but on the otherhand, this game has the potential to get very ugly.

^ Yeah, you don't know just yet if Pittsburgh is on the verge of a collapse or if Week 1 was just an aberration against a division rivale.

At this point, if that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised to see Seattle keep it relatively close, but on the otherhand, this game has the potential to get very ugly.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

1st draft pick overall
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

1st draft pick overall
pimp.gif

LOL @ "smalls victories", but yea I'll be looking for that too. Oh well, I'll at least be anticipating the Texans bulldozing through
the Dolphins so it can erase my memory of the Seahawks vs Steelers

LOL @ "smalls victories", but yea I'll be looking for that too. Oh well, I'll at least be anticipating the Texans bulldozing through
the Dolphins so it can erase my memory of the Seahawks vs Steelers

Yooo!! Did you guys hear who is reffing this game? That's right. This guy....

leavyx.jpg

images

images

"It was a tough thing for me. I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game, and as an official you never want to do that..."

I'm over it, but funny coincidence, I think.

Yooo!! Did you guys hear who is reffing this game? That's right. This guy....

leavyx.jpg

images

images

"It was a tough thing for me. I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game, and as an official you never want to do that..."

I'm over it, but funny coincidence, I think.

Understandable...I'm just a hometown cheer guy or whatever..Not a diehard so it doesn't sting nearly as much.

Back
Top Bottom