SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Understandable...I'm just a hometown cheer guy or whatever..Not a diehard so it doesn't sting nearly as much.

Those 2 plays are burned in my had forever. Especially the Darryl Jackson "offensive pass interference" one.

Those 2 plays are burned in my had forever. Especially the Darryl Jackson "offensive pass interference" one.

That $%%% #*!##%# !$%% $%# ref will feel sorry for his sins he commited and "hand" us this game. -_-

That $%%% #*!##%# !$%% $%# ref will feel sorry for his sins he commited and "hand" us this game. -_-

For real though, ref better help us in some way.

I'm lowkey excited for the game on Sunday though, this is like the playoff game against the Saints part 2. Nobody in the @$#@#$# world thought we were gonna win except ourselves
laugh.gif

For real though, ref better help us in some way.

I'm lowkey excited for the game on Sunday though, this is like the playoff game against the Saints part 2. Nobody in the @$#@#$# world thought we were gonna win except ourselves
laugh.gif

^ I was thinking that when I was watching the SEA/PITT analysis on NFL Networks Playbook. I'm thinking maybe B'more really didn't expose the Steelers and what if they do kind of suck and everyone expects them to roll over the Hawks. 14 point favorites and they end up losing. Sahweeett.

^ I was thinking that when I was watching the SEA/PITT analysis on NFL Networks Playbook. I'm thinking maybe B'more really didn't expose the Steelers and what if they do kind of suck and everyone expects them to roll over the Hawks. 14 point favorites and they end up losing. Sahweeett.

Exactly. I want Tarvaris to win this game so badly just to shut everyone up. Offensive line needs to step up big time though.

And Robert Gallery and Sidney Rice need to play
indifferent.gif

Exactly. I want Tarvaris to win this game so badly just to shut everyone up. Offensive line needs to step up big time though.

And Robert Gallery and Sidney Rice need to play
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
You're a fool Pabs.

I forgot to mention earlier in this thread though how nice that throw was from Tarvaris to Golden for the TD. Sure it may have been a routine slant route but Tarvaris waited patiently and put it right between the defenders. Excellent play from him
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
You're a fool Pabs.

I forgot to mention earlier in this thread though how nice that throw was from Tarvaris to Golden for the TD. Sure it may have been a routine slant route but Tarvaris waited patiently and put it right between the defenders. Excellent play from him
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Hasselbeck's "illegal tackle" on that run-back was especially hilarious.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Hasselbeck's "illegal tackle" on that run-back was especially hilarious.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

No Rice 
indifferent.gif

Coach - "How's your shoulder Sid?"
Sidney - "Good coach. I think I'm ready to go this weekend. Who we got?"
Coach - "Pittsburgh."
Sidney - "Oh, Pittsburgh? Yeah, I think I'll sit out just one more week though. Ya know, make sure it's REALLY healed."

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

No Rice 
indifferent.gif

Coach - "How's your shoulder Sid?"
Sidney - "Good coach. I think I'm ready to go this weekend. Who we got?"
Coach - "Pittsburgh."
Sidney - "Oh, Pittsburgh? Yeah, I think I'll sit out just one more week though. Ya know, make sure it's REALLY healed."

Back
Top Bottom