SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, my wife just gave birth to my second and Its been hectic round here.

I am gonna go on a limb and say today we shock the world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah but today will be long and ugly.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, my wife just gave birth to my second and Its been hectic round here.

I am gonna go on a limb and say today we shock the world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah but today will be long and ugly.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hawks made a great D stand earlier...too bad they ended up on the 1yd line in their own territory.

And yea, Brownerdidn't look too good there, he's crazy fast, but it looked like he committed 3 PI penalties on that one play.

Hawks made a great D stand earlier...too bad they ended up on the 1yd line in their own territory.

And yea, Brownerdidn't look too good there, he's crazy fast, but it looked like he committed 3 PI penalties on that one play.

Tarvaris playing smart and I thought they were gonna drive down the field actually, but a god damn holding...Penalties man.
30t6p3b.gif

Tarvaris playing smart and I thought they were gonna drive down the field actually, but a god damn holding...Penalties man.
30t6p3b.gif

That's the 2nd play someone made Kam look silly
30t6p3b.gif

Tarvaris has been getting time since they're not sending pressure. They're forcing him to find windows in that zone though so we'll see

That's the 2nd play someone made Kam look silly
30t6p3b.gif

Tarvaris has been getting time since they're not sending pressure. They're forcing him to find windows in that zone though so we'll see

Tavaris has made some pretty good plays, but good lord, it would be nice for the Hawks to get SOME kind of consistency, damn

Tavaris has made some pretty good plays, but good lord, it would be nice for the Hawks to get SOME kind of consistency, damn

There's been like 3-4 times where the pocket is collapsing on Ben, yet no one sacks him and he still converts

There's been like 3-4 times where the pocket is collapsing on Ben, yet no one sacks him and he still converts

Does Tarvaris and BMW have beef or something?

He hasn't looked his way ONE TIME the whole game, how is that possible

Edit: I need a drink

Browner is not very good, at all...

Back
Top Bottom