SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

#Seahawks are making moves before the bell rings. I'm told they made a strong offer to pending FA tackle Russell Okung. Trying to keep him
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

Last year, #Seahawks traded for Jimmy Graham at the deadline. This year? I'm told his rehab is going well, expected to be ready for Week 1
Rand Getlin@Rand_Getlin

The #Cowboys and #Seahawks are among the teams interested in #Eagles DL Cedric Thornton. His market's starting to heat up.
Cmon beast...
mean.gif

The new league year has arrived without the Seahawks releasing Lynch or placing him on the reserve-retired list. It means that the Seahawks will carry Lynch and his $11.5 million cap number into the 2016 league year.

It remains unclear why the Seahawks haven’t removed Lynch from the roster. One theory is that they’ll wait to do it until after June 1, so that he’ll count $2.5 million against the cap this year, and $2.5 million next year. Another theory is that Lynch is dragging his feet so that he’ll be cut — and so that if he decides to unretire later he’ll do so as a free agent.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ynch-on-roster-into-2016-league-year/related/

Last edited:
Last edited:
Clem sucks, and so does losing Mebane. He was key to our run defense and his ability to clog the lanes will be missed. One of my favorite Seahawks to everyone do it.

Thornton is a good player who can be had for the low. Didn't think we'd be in on rishard matthews, either. He's just starting to come into his own.. Not sure what he'll command but there's some potential with him

Glad to have Lane back that was a big move for the team along with Rubin. Sucks we lost Bruce but we were all expecting it and hate seeing Mebane go but we can replace dude with so many DT's in this years draft. Need to get Okung signed as well.

UW basketball playing their last game of the season right now
pimp.gif
NIT bound
yeshrug.png

Gonan miss Mebane and Bruce

Not sure how to feel about Sweezy, but it does make the line even more depleted...hopefully Glow is ready to step up + draft picks.

Been quiet on the front for Okung around the league it seems 

Mock drafts have us taking Robert Nkemdiche the DT from Ole Miss in round 1 what y'all think seeing as how we lost Mebane.

Mock drafts have us taking Robert Nkemdiche the DT from Ole Miss in round 1 what y'all think seeing as how we lost Mebane.

Gonna be great when they try converting him to o-line.

I kid, I kid. But seriously though...

Looking at that post by Bruce Irvin with the 2012 draft class. I'd challenge somebody to find a team that had a draft better than that in sports history. Absolutely insane how much talent was grabbed

Back
Top Bottom