SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Looking at that post by Bruce Irvin with the 2012 draft class. I'd challenge somebody to find a team that had a draft better than that in sports history. Absolutely insane how much talent was grabbed
Almost every media member in the world criticized that 2012 draft class as well. Dudes were out here calling everyone that the Hawks took a reach.

Last edited:
Mock drafts have us taking Robert Nkemdiche the DT from Ole Miss in round 1 what y'all think seeing as how we lost Mebane.

Talent is there but there's questions about his motor and he smoked spice and fell out a window. Doesn't seem like a Seahawk imo. Gimme A'Shawn Robinson

Last edited:
P Jon Ryan resigns for 4yrs/10m

Bob Condotta ‎@bcondotta
NFL just announced that the Seahawks will get three comp picks in 2016 Draft.They are a 3rd (97th overall), a 5th (171) and a 6th (215).

Last edited:
Worried that we're re-doing the O-line for what seems like the 5th year in a row. Continuity goes a long way. Our projected line as of right now is sooo 
sick.gif

Looking at that post by Bruce Irvin with the 2012 draft class. I'd challenge somebody to find a team that had a draft better than that in sports history. Absolutely insane how much talent was grabbed

The closest thing off the top of my head is, ironically, the Warriors' 2012 draft just a couple months later. They picked Harrison Barnes, Festus Ezeli and Draymond Green. I know some other things happened along the way (coaching change, mainly), but that's an All-Star caliber player in Draymond, a starter in Barnes, and a second-string center, all who contributed to a championship team.

^ no offense but thats not a great example

A borderline all star, a starter, and a bench player...

So oline right now is GG-Britt-Lewis-Glow-Webb

Clark is weakside DE and marsh or mike morgan will be SAM

then we go DT at 26 then next 3 picks OL and let em compete

need a replacement for britt... webb probably gonna suck too.. GG at
at LT will be interesting

I know this has been the general opinion for the last couple offseasons, but god damn, that line is looking like an abomination

I have major respect/trust for GM Schneider and Carrol on personnel changes-they have grabbed several players that I had no hope for and thaught WTF are they doing, and the player later developed into a monster on the field.
The Hawks and Patriots are the best at utilizing low-key & unheralded players and putting them in the right position to excel. Coach Cabel is regarded as one of the best line coaches in the league/ but he has NOTHING to work with. The O-line is the foundation of the offense, we need to protect the QB now that we will be throwing more than ever. I'm worried. But hopefull. I hope we grab a guard or tackle in the draft, maybe both. Would be pretty cool to trade for Thomas out of Cleveland, even though he's 31 he's an elite tackle.

Last edited:
Idk about Joe Thomas, I feel there'll be more cost effective options whilst not over compromising on level of talent. I don't want to lose that 1st rd pick... Not this season, but if you could grab someone like dbrick or will Beaty at a fraction of the cost it's something to consider.

Great sn too [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I know this has been the general opinion for the last couple offseasons, but god damn, that line is looking like an abomination

This line looks worse than any Texans line I've witnessed. Unless guys play way above their talent, Russ will be running for his life, and Michel & Rawls will be averaging 2.2 yards a carry

Back
Top Bottom