SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Was their a better offer outside the Pats? that deal supposedly came after Hawks and Eagles were shook hands

The Seahawks are a team that should understand cashing out for a QB isn't necessary. Again, part of the reason they had their success was because they didn't have to spend much for the QB position for so long. You also wouldn't be cashing out on QBs if you hit in the draft (Tom Brady, Russell Wilson, Derek Carr, etc). I mean, the Eagles just got into the playoffs and won with Nick Foles. I'm grateful for everything Russ has done for this organization, but it is what it is.
If you hit in the draft, ..how many teams hit in the draft on multiple qbs in successive eras? Who was the Qbs before the Raiders finally got Carr, what are the odds that hit again on another QB as good rif they decided to let him go? and Tom Brady is a friggin' anomaly :lol: It's not like he's getting paid peanuts currently and they are able to build the team to still contend for SBs

The Eagles were also led by an MVP candidate throughout the season, their QB situation was a rarity and Foles put up dumb numbers in the SB, its not like the defense carried him that game

I'm just saying, I rather follow the rules of history than to bank on trying to strike on the exception multiple times, the odds are not in your favor going that route

The thing is if you consider the number of shots you have to take, the average franchise QB costs a huge amount of draft capital.

How do yall feel about Seahawks declining better trade options from bad teams for Bennett and even Sherman just to make them happy on their way out?

Part of me is like wowww...respect to this organization.

But the other part of me is like wowwww....WTF?! Take the better deal you idiots.

It’s how you build a rapport throughout the league. Other players seeing that like being taken care of. Getting released and choosing your own way >>>> getting traded to a ****ty team in possibly a worse city

Regardless of what happens it's a new era and I trust Pete and Schneider. I know some of these decisions aren't totally out of the blue, but it's crazy to see it all actually happen. I'm really going to miss Sherm. If they end up trading Earl I'm really going to feel a certain way...

It’s how you build a rapport throughout the league. Other players seeing that like being taken care of. Getting released and choosing your own way >>>> getting traded to a ****ty team in possibly a worse city

I totally agree...its just hard to hear what was potentially offered especially in this win now mode.

Off Seahawks reddit, but you guys remember this play to start 4-0 the SB year ?

:lol: most ridiculous thing ever. "We need a pick here"

Changed the course of history for both teams. I know I mentioned this way back, but had this not happened, there’s a chance Kub and Schaub get a reprieve, gain confidence to win a couple more games and once again get rewarded with a lengthier stay. And I think that 1 game was basically the difference in the Seahawks seeding, which helped them for that run.

Yeah I've said this before, don't think Sherman is gone. He's going to find what his market is and I think the Seahawks will match it

Smh

The Caro players commenting too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180309-165252.png
    Screenshot_20180309-165252.png
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 13
Welp, looking forward to that first 9er/Seahawk game. Going to be interesting. That's if Sherm is ready.

Damn, was hoping Sherm would be in the ROH at the least when his career was done, don't know about it now. Hope Earl finishes his career here.

Back
Top Bottom