SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Kam and ET contract situations is a little different brehs

ET is in the last year of his deal...John always does extensions at this point..for everyone

Kam had more years left on his contract when he held out

So his comments aint much to me

Health wise still dont think Kam and Cliff should come back to the game period

There's a clip I have saved on YT of the 4th qrt of that SB. I catch myself watching it over and over again. I still can't believe it. :lol:
Don't think that L will ever not sting. After the high of the spectacular catch by Kearse to the int.... bruh.

Who cares? :lol:

giphy.gif

He's gone to workout at spring training since his rookie year right? I don't believe he's played in any actual spring games though.

Welp it was almost certain Bennett was going to be dealt but he will be missed. Looks like Sherman is also expecting a trade soon.
Looks like the death of the LOB as we know it and lots of other moves expected soon.

I'm going to miss MosesBread.... I'd rather not trade Sherm but it is what it is. The way this team is heading, might as well trade Russell for top 3 pick and a crapload of 2nd, 3rd, and 4ths...

I too will miss Bennett...i wonder if that means we are going to try and keep Sheldon.
A line of Sheldon, Clark, and Dion (assuming he picks up where he left off) is not too bad at all.

I am also paying no mind to the Sherm news. I am not ready to accept it...plus its nothing but fake news out there so far ie: Rappaports Trade, Release, or Keep tweet LOL

Honestly Dion makes this sting alot less. I understand the move 100% although I'm gonna miss Mosesbread
This Sherman news hurts though. Dudes been the voice of our defense for years now

Back
Top Bottom