SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

If they can get a 3rd then yeah, but I'm thinking a 5th is more realistic. At that point, I'd rather take the player (Curry) then the pick.

If they can get a 3rd then yeah, but I'm thinking a 5th is more realistic. At that point, I'd rather take the player (Curry) then the pick.

We'll get at least a 4, Clayton did say a 5th is more likely but I can see a team who sees more value in him in a different system to give us that 3rd

We'll get at least a 4, Clayton did say a 5th is more likely but I can see a team who sees more value in him in a different system to give us that 3rd

Sucks to see Curry go but he just can't play anymore. Too many miscues on his part this entire season.

Tarvaris does need to start looking Mike's way though, don't want him getting frustrated at all that would be bad.

Excited for next weeks game. Time for the defense to really prove themselves.

Sucks to see Curry go but he just can't play anymore. Too many miscues on his part this entire season.

Tarvaris does need to start looking Mike's way though, don't want him getting frustrated at all that would be bad.

Excited for next weeks game. Time for the defense to really prove themselves.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

That would a very good spot in my opinion. Assuming Luck goes number one and hoping that the teams with pick 2 and 3 already have their QB of the future, they're sitting pretty to get a guy like Landry Jones. When it comes to the NFL draft and the draft only, Landry plays Ryan Leaf to Luck's Peyton Manning.

Highly doubt Landry turns into a bust, but I believe that as of right now he's 1A for QB's in this draft and him on the Seahawks would be supreme.
smile.gif

Please God, stay away from Barkley.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

That would a very good spot in my opinion. Assuming Luck goes number one and hoping that the teams with pick 2 and 3 already have their QB of the future, they're sitting pretty to get a guy like Landry Jones. When it comes to the NFL draft and the draft only, Landry plays Ryan Leaf to Luck's Peyton Manning.

Highly doubt Landry turns into a bust, but I believe that as of right now he's 1A for QB's in this draft and him on the Seahawks would be supreme.
smile.gif

Please God, stay away from Barkley.

I'd take Barkley over Jones. I just really hope the colts don't get Luck.
Now that I think about no way we get a 3rd for Curry. Might as well keep him.

I'd take Barkley over Jones. I just really hope the colts don't get Luck.
Now that I think about no way we get a 3rd for Curry. Might as well keep him.

[table][tr][td]
image.jpg
[/td] [td] [h1]A window into Aaron Curry's feelings[/h1] [h3] by dannyoneil [/h3]
Aaron Curry is one of the most active Seahawks on Twitter. That makes him a target sometimes, but on Monday, after he was replaced in Seattle's first-unit defense for most of Sunday's game, Twitter also provided a window into his feelings.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @Aaron59Curry congrats on the big division win today bruh! [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] PackFan_1995
favicon.ico
September 25, 2011 [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @Aaron59Curry im out for the night. Peace bro, god bless. Nice grind out win today [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] PackFan_1995
favicon.ico
September 25, 2011 [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @PackFan_1995 yea they won [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Aaron59Curry
favicon.ico
September 26, 2011 [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
Now, Twitter can be a bare-knuckles environment, and there are plenty of people looking to do everything from goad to flat-out insult players. Curry doesn't engage in an exchange of insults, but he doesn't ignore them entirely either.
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @Aaron59Curry how does it feel to be the most overrated, overpaid reserve LB in NFL history? [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] FrogHawkCanuckM
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @FrogHawkCanuckM feels great the Lord is blessing me day in n night out! U? [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Aaron59Curry
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @Aaron59Curry I just talked to him. He wants you to start earning that contract and 4th pick in the draft. [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] ryanfairbanks
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @ryanfairbanks God Bless you [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Aaron59Curry
favicon.ico
Not all the exchanges are so harsh, though, and it's Curry's response to the compliments that can be telling.
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] Is Seattle really shopping @Aaron59Curry ? I sure hope not. He is one of my favorite seahawks!! [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] rickstar253
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @rickstar253 it's possible [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Aaron59Curry
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @Aaron59Curry well I hope not bro! We love man. [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] rickstar253
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @Aaron59Curry heard you may be on the trading block. As a Vikings fan Id love 2 c you in purple, but as a Wake fan, love to c u in Carolina [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] SportsBank
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @SportsBank I feel that [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Aaron59Curry
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @Aaron59Curry AC how would you feel about playing for the home team in charlotte? [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] btaus6
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @btaus6 I'd be estatic [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Aaron59Curry
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @Aaron59Curry you take a pay cut then they put u on the trade block? Wow. NFL = No Fu*kin Loyalty [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Bigg_House
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td] [td] @Bigg_House haha, it was expected! God is working! [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Aaron59Curry
favicon.ico
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td] I'm getting mad love shown to me on twitter!!! Thanks 12s, and fans of other teams that still show me love! God Bless you all [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] Aaron59Curry
favicon.ico