SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

LB Aaron Curry demoted in favor of K.J. Wright
Posted By Eric Williams on September 22, 2011 at 1:15 pm http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=20/blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2011/09/22/lb-aaron-curry-demoted-in-favor-of-k-j-wright/">http://blog.thenewstribun...-in-favor-of-k-j-wright/', 'LB Aaron Curry demoted in favor of K.J. Wright')" onmouseout="addthis_close()" onclick="return addthis_sendto()">
sm-plus.gif
Share this

Seattle Seahawks' Aaron Curry at a walkthrough football practice to open training camp Thursday, July 28, 2011, in Renton, Wash. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

The Seattle Seahawks’ brass finally ran out of patience with linebacker Aaron Curry.

The Wake Forest product and the No. 4 overall pick in the draft three years ago confirmed that his role has changed, and he has been demoted to second team on the depth chart at outside linebacker, with rookie K.J. Wright working with the first unit during practice this week.

“I don’t even know how to put it into words,

LB Aaron Curry demoted in favor of K.J. Wright
Posted By Eric Williams on September 22, 2011 at 1:15 pm http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=20/blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2011/09/22/lb-aaron-curry-demoted-in-favor-of-k-j-wright/">http://blog.thenewstribun...-in-favor-of-k-j-wright/', 'LB Aaron Curry demoted in favor of K.J. Wright')" onmouseout="addthis_close()" onclick="return addthis_sendto()">
sm-plus.gif
Share this

Seattle Seahawks' Aaron Curry at a walkthrough football practice to open training camp Thursday, July 28, 2011, in Renton, Wash. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

The Seattle Seahawks’ brass finally ran out of patience with linebacker Aaron Curry.

The Wake Forest product and the No. 4 overall pick in the draft three years ago confirmed that his role has changed, and he has been demoted to second team on the depth chart at outside linebacker, with rookie K.J. Wright working with the first unit during practice this week.

“I don’t even know how to put it into words,

Curry is ridiculous...... so much talent wasted. Dude had a crazy combine and a good rookie year then fell off the face of the earth.

K.J. Wright should be good though.

Curry is ridiculous...... so much talent wasted. Dude had a crazy combine and a good rookie year then fell off the face of the earth.

K.J. Wright should be good though.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

To my Hawks fans, does it make you cry a bit seeing Matt Hasselbeck lighting it up for the Titans? Cause I was watching the NFL Short Cuts
of the Titans vs Ravens earlier, and seeing him do that was
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thanks guys
happy.gif

To my Hawks fans, does it make you cry a bit seeing Matt Hasselbeck lighting it up for the Titans? Cause I was watching the NFL Short Cuts
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thanks guys
happy.gif

Only revival Curry will get is in a 3-4 system. He can still be very productive, but probably not with the Hawks anymore.

Only revival Curry will get is in a 3-4 system. He can still be very productive, but probably not with the Hawks anymore.

So anyone going to any games this year? NT Summit at a Hawks game?

Chances we get out first win this sunday?
grin.gif
grin.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif

Was thinkin of getting some friends together for the Eagles game on Dec 1. Was checking stubhub and there are some $60 tix available for upper corners and as low as $69 for upper level sideline seats. Regarding this Sundays game, I think the Hawks have a chance as they'll have home field advantage and something about Qwest field (still hate the Century Link field name) motivates the team to actually play up to or better than normal. I went to the Chargers game last year which was insane and am still amazed about Leon's two runbacks and Rivers mistakes.

Was thinkin of getting some friends together for the Eagles game on Dec 1. Was checking stubhub and there are some $60 tix available for upper corners and as low as $69 for upper level sideline seats. Regarding this Sundays game, I think the Hawks have a chance as they'll have home field advantage and something about Qwest field (still hate the Century Link field name) motivates the team to actually play up to or better than normal. I went to the Chargers game last year which was insane and am still amazed about Leon's two runbacks and Rivers mistakes.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thanks guys
happy.gif

Smh you were complaining like crazy in that free agent thread when you guys signed Matt
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thanks guys
happy.gif

Smh you were complaining like crazy in that free agent thread when you guys signed Matt
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

grin.gif
grin.gif

my dude got 4 tix for sale. 60 each for that eagles game.

anybody in?

grin.gif
grin.gif

anybody in?

Originally Posted by dakid23

grin.gif
grin.gif

anybody in?

I'm down, I'ma hit you Jeff

Originally Posted by dakid23

grin.gif
grin.gif

anybody in?

I'm down, I'ma hit you Jeff

Back
Top Bottom