SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Todd Heap doesn't know there's a game going on right now
sick.gif
Good throw by Tarvaris though!!!

Why do you hate Feely?
laugh.gif
This offense is so frustrating to watch though. They only let Tarvaris throw dump routes, open up the damn playbook.

Why do you hate Feely?
laugh.gif
This offense is so frustrating to watch though. They only let Tarvaris throw dump routes, open up the damn playbook.

Can't open up a playbook when your QB only looks at one receiver, is a statue in the pocket, and gets sacked routinely on basic pass-rush schemes.

Can't open up a playbook when your QB only looks at one receiver, is a statue in the pocket, and gets sacked routinely on basic pass-rush schemes.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Not even close to being on point. 

And Feely...Just look at the douche...Gloves, wristbands around his elbows, eye black...He's a kicker! What a loser.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Not even close to being on point. 

And Feely...Just look at the douche...Gloves, wristbands around his elbows, eye black...He's a kicker! What a loser.

Real Tarvaris Jackson quote before the game: "I don't like playing in the rain."

It just keeps getting funnier and funnier
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah the Vikings lost. Remember when we pick six'd Tarvaris Jackson though? That was fun.

Real Tarvaris Jackson quote before the game: "I don't like playing in the rain."

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah the Vikings lost. Remember when we pick six'd Tarvaris Jackson though? That was fun.

Originally Posted by JPZx

roll.gif
roll.gif

Real quote from McNabb: "I don't like playing football." Suck a $#%$. What a drive baby, good &%$$ Tarvaris!!!!

Originally Posted by JPZx

roll.gif
roll.gif

Real quote from McNabb: "I don't like playing football." Suck a $#%$. What a drive baby, good &%$$ Tarvaris!!!!

Pabs where you at my dude cue all the bad boy, champagne popping gifs
laugh.gif
Feels really good man. Solid win. Killa Cam played a hell of a game.

Pabs where you at my dude cue all the bad boy, champagne popping gifs
laugh.gif
Feels really good man. Solid win. Killa Cam played a hell of a game.

OK OK OK
pimp.gif

29nz5hz.jpg

Just got back in town from Vegas, Worn the *%+% out
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did get a chance to watch most of the game

- D played great. We got one helluva tandem at the Safety position. Clemons and Hill balled too

- Rice put up some nice numbers for his first reg. season game as a Hawk, Only bad thing about that is Tarvaris thinks he's only allowed to throw to Rice for some reason

- How long before BMW punches Tarvaris is his face?
laugh.gif
I hope he does it soon

- Besides that beastly catch Fitz had, Browner played him pretty well. He made up for getting abused to $%## last week
laugh.gif

off to hibernate

OK OK OK
pimp.gif

29nz5hz.jpg

Just got back in town from Vegas, Worn the *%+% out
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did get a chance to watch most of the game

- D played great. We got one helluva tandem at the Safety position. Clemons and Hill balled too

- Rice put up some nice numbers for his first reg. season game as a Hawk, Only bad thing about that is Tarvaris thinks he's only allowed to throw to Rice for some reason

- How long before BMW punches Tarvaris is his face?
laugh.gif
I hope he does it soon

- Besides that beastly catch Fitz had, Browner played him pretty well. He made up for getting abused to $%## last week
laugh.gif

off to hibernate

Back
Top Bottom