SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Started off promising, then the 2nd half happened. Woods was pitching a tent anywhere he wanted on that field. Russ continues to keep holding the ball too long and paying the price for it. If noodle arm Ben puts up 400+ yds against this D, I don’t know what to say.

Geno looked better than I expected considering he’s been holding a clip board for a few years

Well if Russ has to get surgery we can basically kiss any hopes of playoffs goodbye. Geno did play surprisingly well though.

May be time to learn more about hockey and watch the Kraken. I've never really followed hockey but having a local nhl team is plenty reason.

Last edited:
Say Geno goes undefeated during this stretch, does Pete stick with him…?

B9CC2401-0783-44CB-B100-C28FFB469F19.gif

That is brutal. I’d love to have Russ as a Texan but I don’t have any interest in The Deviant as a Seahawk

TJ Watt was too much at the end :smh:

Was rooting for Geno a couple tough breaks there.

Not getting points after the fumble hurt

Brown! Where has this kid been to be sitting behind Tre?

Good to see the run game click. Just makes me feel worse about Penny though

Pass rush is still a huge issue

Welp at least they were competitive without Russ?

Edit: Adams man smh

And I hope DT is ok!

That's as bad as it gets

Awful playcalling
Geno scared to death
Kicker stinks
Making dumb mistakes on 3rd and 4th down

I hate that without Russ it's an easy crutch to lean on.

Season been over but this should cement it

Didn’t tune in until the end, seems like I didn’t miss much. Geno and the team has had 3 weeks in a row to come back in the end and failed all three time

Tough game, not a fun one to watch but if they don't commit that roughing the passer and get those two FG's they win. But geez Geno gotta learn when to throw the ball away sometimes and read the coverage better. Can't take that many sacks.

They are now 0-3 at home for first time since 92' :frown:

Back
Top Bottom