SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

This was such a comical game. The “tackling” was abysmal but still made for a fun game :lol: it’s like guys on both sides were running the 4 x 100 relay instead of football :lol: :rofl:

Can't believe how bad the defense is

Diggs of all ppl on the team missing that tackle on Taysom.

Cody is awful in everything he does. LBs in general are pretty bad reading anything.

Rooks are a small bright spot but that's about it.

I'm really surprised how consistent the offense has started to look. DK fumbles way too much man

I'm sorry for doubting Geno and Lockett is HIM. Feel bad for Penny, his luck has been tough

Really reminds me of Sherm and those guys’ early seasons. Let the quality folks rise to the top and then supplement via draft and offseason. Denver being trash, on top of the Hawks’ struggles, may lead to a fruitful draft. Happy Geno is getting that love though.

84 pts given up by this defense in 2 weeks.
Penny is most likely done. ::sigh::
Offense has had to be explosive just to stay in these games. Although 1-8 on 3rd downs today. Terrible!
DK with a couple mental mistakes. Dropped a TD and that fumble.
Geno played great, but held on to the ball too long on a couple of occasions. That 14 yd sack was a killer!
Dickson, TF were you thinking!?

Last edited:
Damn, hurting for Penny..he’s started to prove he can be a lead back too…Ken Walker needs to grow up quick, encouraging flash on Sunday but it’s trial by fire now.

Defense finally stopping someone, creating turnovers. Only for the offense to settle for fg’s and now special teams with mistakes, smh!

Back
Top Bottom