SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

So we signed Trufant back earlier in the week?
laugh.gif
had no idea

Good depth for the secondary

Leroy Hill signed for 1 year.
pimp.gif

My body is ready for the draft. Of the players available at 12, I cant see myself being disappointed

Walter's Mock has us picking up Polk in the 3rd 
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

So we signed Trufant back earlier in the week?
laugh.gif
had no idea

Good depth for the secondary

Leroy Hill signed for 1 year.
pimp.gif

My body is ready for the draft. Of the players available at 12, I cant see myself being disappointed

Walter's Mock has us picking up Polk in the 3rd 
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

We did sign Trufant???
roll.gif
had no idea either. I was hoping the Texans would give him a look if the Hawks weren't gonna resign him.

Glad to see Hill coming back
pimp.gif

We did sign Trufant???
roll.gif
had no idea either. I was hoping the Texans would give him a look if the Hawks weren't gonna resign him.

Glad to see Hill coming back
pimp.gif

I actually did know...I signed up for 710's text alerts and got that text in the middle of work. I was like, "What the?..." Shrugged, then just carried on with my duties.
laugh.gif

I actually did know...I signed up for 710's text alerts and got that text in the middle of work. I was like, "What the?..." Shrugged, then just carried on with my duties.
laugh.gif

Good job to the Seahawks for resigning Hill even though he had some off field issues, we needed him. Love seeing Tru come back as well that's my dude
pimp.gif

Here's to hoping we don't do something incredibly stupid in the draft (like draft someone in the 1st round who's projected to go in the 3rd).......

Good job to the Seahawks for resigning Hill even though he had some off field issues, we needed him. Love seeing Tru come back as well that's my dude
pimp.gif

Here's to hoping we don't do something incredibly stupid in the draft (like draft someone in the 1st round who's projected to go in the 3rd).......

Only 2 primetime games and a tough schedule on top of that?
1314630642519.gif

1899644_o.gif

At least nearly all of the tough games are going to be at home.

Only 2 primetime games and a tough schedule on top of that?
1314630642519.gif

1899644_o.gif

At least nearly all of the tough games are going to be at home.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

@$#@$#@$# jinxed it, omfg how did I know that this was going to happen 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Melvin Ingram is there ugh, guess they see something that they don't. Never know though man this dude could be a freak pass rusher in the coming years. Not the best pick, but not a bad one we filled a big need. 

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

@$#@$#@$# jinxed it, omfg how did I know that this was going to happen 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Melvin Ingram is there ugh, guess they see something that they don't. Never know though man this dude could be a freak pass rusher in the coming years. Not the best pick, but not a bad one we filled a big need. 

Talented kid...son is a headcase though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

RT @eric_d_williams Pete Carroll said he'll use Bruce Irvin similar as he did Clay Matthews at USC. Said he recruited Irvin while at USC.
So I guess he'll be playing SLB

Talented kid...son is a headcase though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

RT @eric_d_williams Pete Carroll said he'll use Bruce Irvin similar as he did Clay Matthews at USC. Said he recruited Irvin while at USC.
So I guess he'll be playing SLB

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--w...Rvd25jb3JuZXIEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdlBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3
A very great read on Irvin. After reading this you can't help but root for this kid, he's been through a lot. I'm not too worried about the off-field issues he seems to have put it all behind him. And with the Seahawks taking a chance on him so high in the draft you can't help but feel that he's going to be out there to prove something and help this franchise. 

Sorry for the huge link lol I didn't know how to cut it down. 

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--w...Rvd25jb3JuZXIEcHQDc3RvcnlwYWdlBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3
A very great read on Irvin. After reading this you can't help but root for this kid, he's been through a lot. I'm not too worried about the off-field issues he seems to have put it all behind him. And with the Seahawks taking a chance on him so high in the draft you can't help but feel that he's going to be out there to prove something and help this franchise. 

Sorry for the huge link lol I didn't know how to cut it down. 

The Irvin pick is fine with me. He was #1 on board and I trust Pete/JS. Michael Lombardi reported 49ers would have taken him.

Back
Top Bottom