SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I respect the Seahawks and their tenacity. See you guys in the next game's thread. Looking forward to seeing the next against ya'll. Should be another slugfest.

Detroit and those flags, sheesh

D got shredded on that drive..pass and run

Last edited:
BEAST Mode
smokin.gif

C'mon Rook...

Don't understand how this team looks so solid on 1st and 2nd and becomes a pile of **** on 3rd down

Last edited:
Omg what a catch. Beautiful drive. WRs finally making some plays out there huge 3rd and 4th down conversions!!!!

They were ******g 12-16 on 3rd down that's ******g ridiculous and inexcusable.
Yep, it's been bad all season but this had to be the worse showing so far

Pass rush was non existent smh..didnt matter if it was a blitz or a soft zone on 3rd downs, they got gashed either way

This defense isnt living up to the hype it had the first quarter of the season right now

At least the squad is coming back home the next two weeks with a bye to follow.

Offense finally played well enough to win. :smh:

Loss hurts, but looking at the schedule 10-6 is still VERY possible.

Offense finally played well enough to win.
mean.gif

Loss hurts, but looking at the schedule 10-6 is still VERY possible.
Possible indeed. This inconsistent play does not have me confident though
The season is not over. The second half schedule is still favorable to Seattle. A 6-2 finish is entirely possible, would would get the team to 10 wins. The fair question is, what have the Seahawks done to give fans any reason to expect better than mediocrity? Sure, there have been signature victories over the Cowboys, Patriots, and Packers. Those highlights have been surrounded by disappointments. It is almost unthinkable that the Seahawks could finish the first half of their season mired in mediocrity with wins against those teams on their resume. If you told me Seattle would win those three games, and beat the Panthers on the road before the season started, I would have put the odds of a 4-4 record at about 0.0%. Yet, that's exactly where the team is
http://www.hawkblogger.com/2012/10/the-morning-after-seattle-loses-to.html

I'll feel alot better if this team ends up 6-4 by the time the bye rolls around

We definitely do need a win. This is not the time to be plowed over by AP, and our offense stalling in quicksand.

Back
Top Bottom