SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Might as well just give the other team a 1st down instead of going through the motion of a 3rd-and-long play.

All the momentum in the world and the defense ***** up once again. I don't think we look back if we got them off the field when they had that 3rd and 7 at the 20.

Nice effort by Tate :wow: :lol:

Bevell actuually called a solid game, props. Russell played very well..made some nice throws in the pocket and plays outside of it.

Beast Mode :smokin

Defense needs to regroup (and get healthy). I understand AP is a monster, there were a ton of missed tackles as well

A win is a win. Gotta handle business against the Jets now

Last edited:
Nice effort by Tate :wow: :lol:

Bevell actuually called a solid game, props. Russell played very well..made some nice throws in the pocket and plays outside of it.

Beast Mode :smokin

Defense needs to regroup (and get healthy). I understand AP is a monster, there were a ton of missed tackles as well

A win is a win. Gotta handle business against the Jets now

You say "handle business" like you guys are supposed to win against the Jets because you're the better team.

You're an idiot if you don't think the Seahawks are the better team at home especially against the struggling Jets. This is definitely a handle business type of game because they should win.

Last edited:
You're an idiot if you don't think the Seahawks are the better team at home especially against the struggling Jets. This is definitely a handle business type of game because they should win.

They're 3-5, and you guys are in reality 4-5. You're team might be slightly better but not a "take care of business" type game. You're not clearly better and I can see the Jets pulling off the upset.

Was at the game on Sunday...Wearing purple, of course, but I was not the only one. Tons of Minnesota fans. Fun times even though the Vikes loss.

AP was fun to watch live and I couldn't help but get energized when I saw Lynch drop after some strong hits by the Vikings. Haven't seen that happen in a long while.

I love little Earl, but when he got up in AP's face I was thinking "I like you ET, but not him...Not AP, man. Wrong dude to mess with."

Russell is so controlled and collected in that pocket. Eyes always downfield and throws a very pretty ball. Have to be excited about his future.

You could just tell this game meant a lot to Sidney. He played well too. Good for him, I guess. :lol:

What else?...Oh! If you go to a Hawks game and wear the other teams colors, it starts out ok, with the playful banter, but come the 2nd half when everyone is sauced, oh man...Just mean, angry, obnoxious and ignorant. After Ponder's pick in the 4th quarter I told my girl, "let's get outta here!" :lol:

Last edited:
Well, Wes Welker was once waived by the Chargers and that was a mistake. :lol: Just playin'

Good for Kearse though. I'm rooting for him too.

Back
Top Bottom