SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Glad the Seahawks defense came thru in the clutch.. Brady was picking them apart in the first half

I'm ready for THursday
pimp.gif

went to the game today, best game i've ever been to! :pimp:
can NOT wait until this thursday's game. will be interesting.

will be important for us to establish the run and get out to an early lead. force smith to start throwing to our corners while he spends some time avoiding our rush.

O-line is going to have to step up big time. Russell with time can be brilliant but when there's any sense of pressure he always seems to do something wrong. Don't know how they're gonna hold up against Aldon Smith and co., but I thought they played good today so they're taking steps in the right direction.

D-line is also going to have to step up, getting pressure on Alex Smith and getting the fans against him early will be huge. You already know they're not too happy with his performance today and I don't think the boos help him play any better :lol:

Man I still cant stand Bevell.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I've had this love/hate thing with Russell and this offense but they showed up yesterday.

Gotta give Trillson his props. When he can stay and step up in the pocket, he's $$$. He still seems to find trouble running out of the pocket when the protection is good. I remember at one point Giacomini had the right side sealed and he ran directly to pressure looking for a lane.

Short week, 9ers coming off a beatdown, Seattle coming off a big win and on the road. If these guys come out on top, my god 

Tough loss, even though this was going to be extremely tough to win...Seattle had their chances early and blew it and then got pretty much handled in the 2nd

at least there's nothing but home games in the division left...but they have to take at least 2-3 games on the road from now on, if they want to see the playoffs

Carp is our best guy on the Oline now.

Those wide open dropped passes hurt
mean.gif
but it doesnt mean **** when you cant put anything together in the 2nd half when it's still a one possession game

Defense did their job as usual

Being 4-3 at the end of what most called our toughest part of the schedule..aint bad, especially with a rookie QB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom