Leroy got sonned twice on that drive. Damn
mean.gif

Hold em'. Need OT

Last edited:
This team ain't worth **** on the road
laugh.gif

I'll go ahead and count next week a lost while I'm at it

First Udub ******g chokes and loses to the Cougs

then these dudes go out there and let Tanny drive down the field on them, multiple times

Defense is overrated as hell

So...does this mean Trufant and Byron Maxwell/Walter Thurmond will be starting next week? :rolleyes oh dear :rolleyes

Chicago game is huge now if Sherm/BB get suspended. Looking at possibly WC teams schedules/tiebreakers I think 9-7 would get us in.

Eric Wright just lost his appeal today (also a CB who violated PED policy) doesn't look too good for these Sherm and Browner........

Not time to jump ship yet though, there is still hope..... If we win this week it will right all of the wrongs. I still believe in Russell.

[h1]Sherman's Adderall defense: Accidentally drank it[/h1]

11:57PM EST November 26. 2012 - Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman, suspended for four games for violating the NFL's doping policy, says he unknowingly ingested Adderall prescribed to a teammate, according to a person informed of Sherman's explanation.
The person, who spoke to USA TODAY Sports on condition of anonymity because neither Sherman nor his agent have discussed the details of the case publicly, said Sherman says he accidentally drank from a bottle into which a teammate poured a crushed Adderall pill. The person said the teammate is permitted to take the drug under NFL rules because he has a prescription.

Sherman's agent, Kevin Poston, declined to comment on the specifics of the appeal when asked Monday afternoon. When presented with the accidental-ingestion scenario, Poston said: "What appears is not always the case. Hopefully, when the facts come out, justice will prevail."

In a series of texts to Curtis Crabtree, a reporter for Sports Radio KJR in Seattle, Sherman denied ever ingesting any banned substances. Crabtree tweeted Sherman told him the accidental-ingestion scenario is "totally false" and added, "It will be resolved in time and I have never taken anything."

Meanwhile, a person informed of Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner's appeal of his four-game suspension said Browner insists the officials who performed the test did not follow proper protocol and that he saw one of the officials pour urine from one container into another. That person spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation.

According to the person with knowledge of Sherman's defense, Browner is in the NFL's substance-abuse program because of an undisclosed incident while he was with the Denver Broncos in 2005. When Browner returned to the NFL last season after five years in the CFL, he was reinstated in the program, which involves repeat testing. Browner is claiming he never would've knowingly taken a substance banned by the NFL.
Browner's representatives and the NFL Players Association are still gathering information on how the tests were conducted. At this point, the timing of potential appeals hearings is unclear.

So USA Today comes out and says he accidentally got it from a player on the team who has it prescribed but Sherman is completely denying the story.

Then Browner straight up said they tampered with his sample in front of him :lol:  :smh:

This just sounds ugly, realy ugly

Last edited:
AH, so they must still be going through the appeal process
Yeah they got at least this week. Im praying we keep one of them after that
laugh.gif

That drive hurt my stomach...the defensive holding call...the fumble that B.Marsh got back, and 15 yard penalty, TD
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom