SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Russel Trillson
pimp.gif

They did it...They finally ******g did it

tumblr_md3p1sTq8Y1qbqb0j.gif

Just hope, Rice is ok moving forward concussion wise

Those last two drives :x :smokin. Sherm/BB should take suspensions now.. No reason to make playoffs and have them suspended.

I'm so ******g happy fambs :')

I would cry if they lost that, invest too much emotion in this team. Russell played so brilliantly as well as the WRs. Huge catches all game by everyone.

BB starting suspension this week.
Better to get them out the way...no I'm just hoping Sherman has some chance of winning his appeal.

Browner was already in a program from prior history

Zona at home should not be a problem without him

Just saw Bevell is a candidate for the Wisconsin job

Was definitely seeing improvement in his playcalling lately, especially with the option read last week

We'll see how this plays out

Makes me wonder if he was always so tentative because of lack of confidence in a quarterback. I think a HC job would be a great challenge for him, but maybe he's not as bad as originally though.

You got the juice now Thurmond.

Figuratively speaking.

Walter Thurmond to start in Brandon Browner's place

RENTON -- Cornerback Walter Thurmond will start in Brandon Browner's place at right cornerback as Browner begins serving a four-game suspension for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
Coach Pete Carroll -- who again declined to talk about the specifics of Browner's case -- made that announcement during his weekly press conference. He was asked if he was disappointed in the news Browner would be suspended.

"I'm disappointed when we lose anybody whether it's by injury or whatever," Carroll said. "These guys work so hard to be here, and you come to rely on guys and all, so when you lose guys, it's always disappointing. But really the focus goes for us right to the guys who are stepping up."

Thurmond was a fourth-round draft pick by the Seahawks in 2010, chosen out of Oregon where he was injured for much of his senior year. Thurmond played as a rookie and began his second season as Seattle's nickel cornerback. He started two games in 2011 after Marcus Trufant was lost for the season with a back injury in Week 5. Thurmond was injured in the first half of Seattle's Week 7 game at Cleveland last year, suffering a broken fibula. He reinjured the leg in March, and began the season continuing to rehabilitate himself. He was signed to the 53-man roster before Seattle's 10th game, and was active for the first time this season last week.

Rookie Jeremy Lane will step into the role as Seattle's fifth defensive back in its nickel packages.

Last edited:
Makes me wonder if he was always so tentative because of lack of confidence in a quarterback. I think a HC job would be a great challenge for him, but maybe he's not as bad as originally though.

True, also having better talent can make you look good too :lol:

Naw, Bevell definitely deserves much credit for his adjustments and progression within the offense. I really didnt expect this from him

way too early speculation, but I wonder if Pete would stay in house and promote Cable or go outside the cirlce. Norv would be available soon

We should just swarm the crap out of the Cards, but being a division foe, I expect at least some struggle

Back
Top Bottom