SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

How much longer is Beast Mode under contract with yall?

Wouldnt mind scooping a Jersey.

Hes the only non texan that would get props :pimp: :pimp:

Hes the only non texan that would get props
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
4 years
smokin.gif

Reactions: mmg
Great win :smokin

This makes me feel better about the Season opener.

Still can't believe we lost that game :smh:

Last edited:
Hes the only non texan that would get props :pimp: :pimp:

4 years 31 million signed in the offseason

The years after Shaun Alexander and before Marshawn :x We were STRUGGLING to find a running back (or struggling to find linemen/blockers after Walter Jones and Mack Strong retired).

TJ Duckett & Edgerrin James :x :lol:

Pete Carroll definitely went full on Eff U mode in that game to make up for the season opener. Throwing to the end zone on 4th-and-long? Dude did not give one damn.

^^^
I think the Seahawks are historically good in Sunday Night games, I remember Shaun Alexander having good games on Sunday Night. That O-Line back then was :x

I think Seattle handles business against SF. It isn't hard to be confident in that one.

What would have me worried is this game against Buffalo. That's the must win at the moment and given their track record on the road, they need not to be looking ahead to the SNF game because if they lose against Buffalo then the SF holds lesser significance, even though still important.

Last edited:
I think Seattle handles business against SF. It isn't hard to be confident in that one.
What would have me worried is this game against Buffalo. That's the must win at the moment and given their track record on the road, they need not to be looking haed to the SNF game because if they lose against Buffalo then the SF holds lesser significance, even though still important.

same exact thing i was thinking.

^^^
I think the Seahawks are historically good in Sunday Night games, I remember Shaun Alexander having good games on Sunday Night. That O-Line back then was :x

Mr. Sunday Night Football

He had a ridiculous number of TDs on Sunday Night, cant remember the exact amount though

Walter and Hutch :pimp:

That reminds me I think Okung has only given up a sack this year so far, the flags havent been showing up as much either. Having a great season if he can keep that up

Saw the start time change for the 49er game and will definitely try to fly up to Seattle for it. I also think that Buffalo game will be huge setting up for significance of the SF game.

Winning the division would be HUGE. No one wants to go to Seattle, especially in the playoffs.

Only team I'd fear in the NFC during the playoffs is Green Bay, and that's because they'll be playing Seattle with a chip on their shoulders.

Winning the division would be HUGE. No one wants to go to Seattle, especially in the playoffs.
Only team I'd fear in the NFC during the playoffs is Green Bay, and that's because they'll be playing Seattle with a chip on their shoulders.

Yes sir, winning the division would be incredible. I'm definitely scared of Green Bay too though which is why I was so happy when we moved into the 5th seed yesterday. Thank God next weeks game is in Toronto I don't think we would fare too well in Buffalo, hostile territory w/ the east coast weather and all.

Also, very excited for the SNF game will def. try to get tickets somehow. **** San Fran lol I'm still upset over the last game, 9er fans coming out of nowhere taking random shots and **** :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Normally the Buffalo game would scare me, but it's a late start in a dome. That will help them. but I still see them going 2-1 or 1-2 in their last two, just because they're the Seahawks. No 3-0 or 0-3 though.

So Sherman's appeal is delayed again? Missed that news..so he'll be able to play against Buffalo

At this rate Seahawks might miss only a game or two with both Browner and Sherman out together.

Sidney is in a boot with a bruised foot

Even if Sherman gets suspended I think we'll be alright without him. Just as long as we make it to the playoffs that's all I care about it's been way too long :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom