SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

EPO_kyeX0AIVYrw.jpeg

Damn, got sick to my stomach foreal when I found out, literally went to the bathroom and threw up. Can't believe it. Furthest thing from a Kobe fan, but respect to one of the greatest ever.

As a father to a young daughter...I literally shed tears every time I see picture of him and Gigi. I try to imagine what I would do in the waning moments in that helicopter and I break down every single time. I too was the complete opposite of a fan of Kobe, but as soon as I heard the news, it got me. This one is tough.

Steve Hutchinson made it to the HOF. Jersey retirement or nah?

5 seasons with the Hawks, 6 with with the Vikings, 1 with Titans. 3 All-Pro (1st and 2nd team) and Pro bowls with the Hawks, 4 each with the Vikings.

Hate the way he went out with the Hawks, will never forget that poison pill bs.

Idk about Jersey retired, maybe just Ring of Honor for Hutch

Russ is so respectful, he deserves better

Low key kinda hope the Hawks pursue Emmanuel Sanders. Feel like the Hawks need a guy like that to compliment DK and Lockett. Also takes away from a division rival, so it’s a 2for1.

Low key kinda hope the Hawks pursue Emmanuel Sanders. Feel like the Hawks need a guy like that to compliment DK and Lockett. Also takes away from a division rival, so it’s a 2for1.
Would you rather have Sanders or Sammy Watkins if $ was equal? I know Greg Olsen is old, but I see how he could have value in Seattle. Don’t know how the money is but Derrick Henry would be a sexy signing.

Sanders, even though he’s older. I think he would fit well in the slot, so Lockett can move back outside. Watkins said he might take 2020 off.

I think they definitely need some TE depth, I hope they can get Olsen for a decent price, but he‘s visiting ******** and Bills. Austin Hooper would be great, but hate to buy in when his stock is high. Wouldn’t mind signing Vannett back for his blocking ability for the minimum.

Old pricey vets? Nah

Congrats to Hutch. He wasn’t with us for long enough to retire his jersey. He took the money and bounced. I don’t think he’s a ring of honor guy. Gimme the guys who put in work for the bulk of their career.

Feel like this years draft has plenty of WR's to choose from to where we dont need to spend big money on a vet...unless its AJ Green or Stefon :smokin

Last edited:
I think Dunbar should fit in with the Hawks system.

Also think Clowney could end up taking a $13-14 mil/yr deal with the Hawks. I don't see him getting another offer like the one from the Dolphins.

I'm getting really antsy about the d-line. Yes, Bruce is a welcome addition, but last year was dreadful. Need Clowney, Bruce, plus a lot more!

Feels like the writing is on the wall for KJ after that pick...or maybe not

Still some solid EDGE/2ndary prospects out there

Back
Top Bottom