SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

It feels like this one is a wrap. Just hope no one gets hurt going into wild card weekend. Need Diggs back badly too.

Not even sweating Philly. Let’s ******* do it.
We CAN beat this team. Look at what just happened now and it came down to the end by a few inches.

Terrible clock mgmt at the end but I still thought Russ and co were going to pull it off. I definitely like there chances next week against Philly though.

They play at 1:40pm next Sunday! So glad it's not the early Sunday or Sat game like I was fully expecting.

Pete, as great as he is, traditionally is notorious for missing small detail stuff like that. Just sucks because it pretty much meant that today was Marshawn’s last game at Century Link and that was the outcome. Place would’ve been crazy if he ran it in for the game-winning TD.

Respect to you guys. Russ is the man. Game isn’t over until the clock hits 0 with him. **** sounds corny buts it true.

That man is dangerous in a divisional matchup. Some of us were on here in 2013. Much different response from me. Would’ve said this if Seattle won tonight.

Most likely we’re getting round 3 in 2 weeks.

Horrid no PI call late there. And still thought they’d pull it off. Not a Hawk fan but this team just finds way to keep chugging despite losing dudes to injury/FA.

Just realized DK has 900 yards and 7 TDs for the season. Happy for the young man.

Good likelihood Diggs is back next week, so hopefully the fellas can keep their record on the road going...

Can't put it all on the final drive. They played like garbage in the 1st half.

Defense again missed so many tackles in the backfield and up the field. Gave up so many big chunk plays. They almost didn't get off the field on that previous 9er possession to setup our last drive.

Travis Homer had himself a nice game. I like what I saw from the kid tonight. With that said, I do NOT want to see Prosise back next season.

Game went exactly how we thought it would. Close.

Philly decimated with more injuries, especially to Wentz, and they still couldn't really pull away. I know it might sound crazy, but GB really wasn't all that impressive this season. If we can keep it close as we usually do, who knows.

Off to Lambeau Field, where the playoffs there have not been kind to us.

giphy.gif

1578274726810.png

Game went exactly how we thought it would. Close.

Philly decimated with more injuries, especially to Wentz, and they still couldn't really pull away. I know it might sound crazy, but GB really wasn't all that impressive this season. If we can keep it close as we usually do, who knows.

My same thoughts. Packers scraped by. A lot of close games and they got blew out by the 9ers.

I got a good feeling. Also rootin for minny.

Man...what a couple weeks it has been with life and these damn Seahawks!!

I have to say, I am loving the usage of Beastmode so far. Let him get his legs back and feel that game speed. Outside folks say hes old and rusty...I say hes fresh and hungry.

How bout' the Dark Knight, DK mothereffin' Metcalf though?! That connection with Russy is finally hittin' how we thought it would and at the best time too. Its only going to open up the playbook more and Tyler will benefit from it just as much.

All year my friends and I have been talking how Green Bay feels like the most "Not-For-Real" team in the league. Watching their games, something just feels off about them. But hey, same could be said about our squad this year....all that matters are those W's. And the standings say they are the 2nd best team in the NFC. I truly fear Za'Darius Smith against our O-line (or any Oline for that matter) and hope the team got something up their sleeves for that monster.

Lets just win 3 more games now...3 more games and call it a year! Lets goooo!!

We got some major fortune with the way things played out this weekend. I have a feeling the Vikings are going to give SF a run for their money and I like the way the Seahawks match up with the Packers. Could be hosting an NFC championship! Can't believe it. Going into this year I figured we were a year away but man this team has heart. LET'S GO!

Playoffs are crazy. Hawks left points off the board and the D looked sketchy at times against McCown but I think GB is in trouble. I believe Russ will have less pressure next week and see Rodgers running his butt off.

As for the the SF/MIN game, the Vikings are going in extremely confident so it’ll be interesting...

Back
Top Bottom