SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Playoffs are crazy. Hawks left points off the board and the D looked sketchy at times against McCown but I think GB is in trouble. I believe Russ will have less pressure next week and see Rodgers running his butt off.

As for the the SF/MIN game, the Vikings are going in extremely confident so it’ll be interesting...
That's how I see the Vikings as well. Coming off this win in NO anything is possible. They are so good up front on both sides of the ball, it's gonna be a battle with a SF team who share a lot of the same strengths. If Kirk Dirt can keep momentum from this one I think they are good. He's a better QB than Jimmy G imo.

Clowney and the rest of the D-Line are really going to have to watch those hard counts from Rodgers. Can't be letting him get those free plays off.

Any of you guys going to be in GB for the game?
I wish.. but heard its gonna be in the low 20s on Sunday. Under 40 is cold enough for me being used to the Seattle mildness lol. Seattle is supposed to get snow next week, nowhere near as much as last year thankfully though.

Malik Turner
Tre Flowers
Whatever Pete and Schotty's 1st half gameplan

Pete really needs to realize he doesnt have the dogs to keep playing the patience and base defense/offense

The game is leaving him behind and I love that Pete gave the city it's 1st SB but he's gotta reflect and at least try to change.

Or else this is gonna be the outcome everytime

Malik Turner
Tre Flowers
Whatever Pete and Schotty's 1st half gameplan

Pete really needs to realize he doesnt have the dogs to keep playing the patience and base defense/offense

The game is leaving him behind and I love that Pete gave the city it's 1st SB but he's gotta reflect and at least try to change.

Or else this is gonna be the outcome everytime
Coach of the year for me. What an overachievement heading into an offseason with a ton of cap space (although the draft picks are always questionable lol)

^^^
I agree, the team cannot go into the half behind 2+ scores and expect to win important games. One thing that was crucial was allowing 3rd down after 3rd after 3rd down...

Coach of the year for me. What an overachievement heading into an offseason with a ton of cap space (although the draft picks are always questionable lol)
Pete has to leave certain things behind and adapt

Russ has capped for his *** the past few seasons

Sad to see the season come to an end.

Another slow start. Time after time and still nothing gets done about it. It's like Adams was roaming free out there. No adjustment made. A lot to address in the off season. I hate this time of the year. Seems like an eternity until next season. Oh well...

Marshawn did his thing but would’ve been great to have had Carson and Penny out there.

These slow starts are brutal and this team isn’t built like that. For them to even make it a game is impressive.

Ultimately their demise was 3rd down. Couldn’t get a stop on 3rd to save their lives.

Malik Turner dropping that first down was absolutely brutal.

Sucks to see the season come to the end knowing they had many opportunities to come back in today's game. Definitely an over achieving season and the injury bug real hit them hard. Great to see Metcalf finish the season strong and I can see him as a legit #1 WR in the seasons to come.

"Can you win in the first quarter? Can you win in the second quarter?"

No....but you sure as hell can lose the game by playing like *** in those quarters. As torturous fun as this season was, simple mathematics say we were bound to regress to the mean in these one-score game results. It is impossible to keep winning that way. The bright side is, we will still have Russ, DK is emerging, and there are good pieces around the defense. I am still not over the loss and need some time to think about a wishlist for next season hahahha smh!

Good read. Brought up a lot of good points. While Holmgren did get us to our first SB, it was Pete that brought home the gold. That to me will always be the obstacle as to why they won’t fire him. Winning a Championship (especially your first one) will always give you some kind of immunity.

Back
Top Bottom