Seattle SuperSonics Thread

Clay owns their history, but not the Sonics name...So uh....I don' t know. :lol:

If possible, it to could easily be the sickest hwc jersey! KD and russ wearing the same as gp and the reignman in the '96 finals

Yeah how about no buddy.

From my understanding he owns it, I think he could use it if he wanted to
could be wrong
edit: where is dmbrhs to make sense of this

Dude, I don't even know how to make sense of all of it. They don't own the colors or the name, but they have the franchise, so they have access to the name and colors...it's all very confusing. I need to consult Ja Rule, the Czar of Making Sense Of It All.

Dude, I don't even know how to make sense of all of it. They don't own the colors or the name, but they have the franchise, so they have access to the name and colors...it's all very confusing. I need to consult Ja Rule, the Czar of Making Sense Of It All.

Bennett says they would never wear OUR jerseys.....

Chris Hansen says he plans to buy our history from Bennett. SO OKC history would begin in 08.

Citing e-mail documentation, arena proponents contend the #Mariners hired Pacific Public Affairs to wage PR war against the proposed arena

Aaron Levine ‏@AaronQ13Fox
E-mail: Mike Merritt (PoS Mgr of Govt Relations): "Are u working the arena for the Mariners?" Richard Milne, Pacific Public Affairs: "Yes"

Pacific Public Affairs has been the primary public relations firm for anti-arena efforts
Retweeted by Sonicsgate

:smh: I'm done with the Mariners.

They're still on this?

So they rather blow $$$ to go against the Arena to protect profits but won't spend $$$ to put a better product on the field that could...you know, help with said profits?

Interesting

So if Seattle gets Sacramento.....yall going to be cool with Kings fans hating your city the same why some of you guys throw salt at OKC?

So if Seattle gets Sacramento.....yall going to be cool with Kings fans hating your city the same why some of you guys throw salt at OKC?

Not the same circumstances. Most Kings fans realize it's the Maloof's incompetence and not shady underdealings. The only ones that would be mad at Seattle are those that don't know. I think...

Not the same circumstances. Most Kings fans realize it's the Maloof's incompetence and not shady underdealings. The only ones that would be mad at Seattle are those that don't know. I think...
It's not the same you're right but it doesnt matter they'll still be pissed. Their #1 hate will go to the Maloofs but it's onlynatural for some hate to come to the fans, since they are an extension of the franchise.

Rck was in this thread already getting annoyed with how some fans feel entitled to the Kings
laugh.gif
...I dont blame him for that

and most reasonable fans hate is towards the ownership of OKC, not the fans or players. I love KD as ballplayer

Rck is right I feel. I stop worrying about the Maloofs selling awhile ago

Last edited:
Truth. Beggers can't be choosers, but I'd rather have Seattle get a team not orginially from west coast brethren. :lol:

Last edited:
It's not the same you're right but it doesnt matter they'll still be pissed. Their #1 hate will go to the Maloofs but it's onlynatural for some hate to come to the fans, since they are an extension of the franchise.

Rck was in this thread already getting annoyed with how some fans feel entitled to the Kings
laugh.gif
...I dont blame him for that

and most reasonable fans hate is towards the ownership of OKC, not the fans or players. I love KD as ballplayer

Rck is right I feel. I stop worrying about the Maloofs selling awhile ago
laugh.gif
 This. Maloofs are already, for the most part, hated here in Sac. Whatever goodwill they built up here over the years is gone. 

So if somehow they snake off and relocate, I will be real mad at the Maloofs.

BUT if its to Seattle, it will be because they sold the team. And if it's to Hansen I expect and hope its the best offer they got. 

I've said all along if the Kings move, I hope its to Seattle.

Truth. Beggers can't be choosers, but I'd rather have Seattle get a team not orginially from west coast brethren.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 The NBA probably can't move any more Eastern Conference teams to the West tho, we got too many teams over here. Memphis and Minny is already West coast teams 
roll.gif

Truth. Beggers can't be choosers, but I'd rather have Seattle get a team not orginially from west coast brethren. :lol:

I know what you mean. I hope Sac keeps the Kings. Just give us the Hawks or the Bucks :lol: ... Once OKC falls off send them to the ATL.

Last edited:
If it's true that Hansen made that offer, then we can only assume Hansen is feeling more and more confident about the arena being approved.

If it's true that Hansen made that offer, then we can only assume Hansen is feeling more and more confident about the arena being approved.
I'm curious what exactly is the split on the arena between Hansen/his group and city funding?

Back
Top Bottom