Seattle?? Vol Regional Forum = Ghost town

Originally Posted by scoopz

I live in Seattle and unless you have family here, there really is no real reason to visit...

You must be young or haven't traveled that much......

Seattle is mos def a top ten US City to visit (Top 5 to live).

Bring your passport hit up Vancouver for a day on the train
pimp.gif

Go Sneaker shopping on Cap Hill

The best pizza in town is at Piecora (Get the queens slice
pimp.gif
)

For views hit up Columbia tower its the tallest building in seattle, its only 4 bucks (Space Neddle is 16
sick.gif
).

Hit a M's game! I'm going monday with a bunch of people Pm if you want to come....

Pioneer Square is ok if you want to be about that life for a night
devil.gif
 (you can find Latinas and Black chicks here)

roll.gif
at dudes being shook of Pioneer Square

I live in Seattle and unless you have family here, there really is no real reason to visit...

Bring your passport hit up Vancouver for a day on the train
pimp.gif

Go Sneaker shopping on Cap Hill

The best pizza in town is at Piecora (Get the queens slice
pimp.gif
)

For views hit up Columbia tower its the tallest building in seattle, its only 4 bucks (Space Neddle is 16
sick.gif
).

Hit a M's game! I'm going monday with a bunch of people Pm if you want to come....

devil.gif

roll.gif

Ima be at The Garage tonight (meh) for a buddys party. If youre on Capitol Hill its one of the better places to shoot pool (or bowl).

Ima be at The Garage tonight (meh) for a buddys party. If youre on Capitol Hill its one of the better places to shoot pool (or bowl).

Where do i find hot black girls to impregnate with my alter ego/alias and skip town on em
devil.gif

Tons of black people here.  Apparently it seems that a lot of 'non-southend Seattleiltes' forget that we do have an area called the Rainier Valley.  Starting from the central district, follow martin luther king street, then onto rainier ave s.  So from the central district all the way to rainier beach there be an abundance of black girls.  Seattle is very segregated, majority of the white folks are on the north side of the I-90 lid while the minorities are south of it.

Where do i find hot black girls to impregnate with my alter ego/alias and skip town on em
devil.gif

Tons of black people here.  Apparently it seems that a lot of 'non-southend Seattleiltes' forget that we do have an area called the Rainier Valley.  Starting from the central district, follow martin luther king street, then onto rainier ave s.  So from the central district all the way to rainier beach there be an abundance of black girls.  Seattle is very segregated, majority of the white folks are on the north side of the I-90 lid while the minorities are south of it.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

devil.gif

yea in my head like "what are these guys talking about?? no black ppl?" lol

Spoiler [+]
smh

Originally Posted by Seattle206

devil.gif

yea in my head like "what are these guys talking about?? no black ppl?" lol

Spoiler [+]
smh

Originally Posted by oo206oo

laugh.gif
The Garage is dope. The owner, Alex Rosenast, treated me and my boy to a night out there. Definitely a good spot.

laugh.gif
The Garage is dope. The owner, Alex Rosenast, treated me and my boy to a night out there. Definitely a good spot.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

laugh.gif
I stole an ashtray last time i was there (a couple years ago). 
Then we walked to The War Room (RIP) and as they patted me down they were like "What the **** you got a Garage ashtray for?". I just shrugged and walked on in. BFO (RIP) couldnt stop laughing. (Man, those were the days. I used to sit and smoke cigars in the War Room like it was nothing. BFO used to wear his glock up in there on the regular cause they never noticed it when they searched us. Scuffles on the rooftop bar. Pre-funking at the Maharaja. Man, so many memories. I miss those times.)

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

laugh.gif
I stole an ashtray last time i was there (a couple years ago). 
Then we walked to The War Room (RIP) and as they patted me down they were like "What the **** you got a Garage ashtray for?". I just shrugged and walked on in. BFO (RIP) couldnt stop laughing. (Man, those were the days. I used to sit and smoke cigars in the War Room like it was nothing. BFO used to wear his glock up in there on the regular cause they never noticed it when they searched us. Scuffles on the rooftop bar. Pre-funking at the Maharaja. Man, so many memories. I miss those times.)

Originally Posted by dakid23

devil.gif

roll.gif
I remember getting kicked out of Larry's back in the day. Me and 2 buddies were like the only white people in there and they kicked me the hell out. On that sneaky "let me talk to you outside, ill follow you" then disappear and nod to the door man not to let me back in steez. Old sneaky bastards.

Originally Posted by dakid23

devil.gif

roll.gif
I remember getting kicked out of Larry's back in the day. Me and 2 buddies were like the only white people in there and they kicked me the hell out. On that sneaky "let me talk to you outside, ill follow you" then disappear and nod to the door man not to let me back in steez. Old sneaky bastards.

Not sure how long youll be here but I suggest you go to Fremont if you'll be here friday or saturday...Red Door and 9 milli usually crack.

In the U District you should check out The Rat and the Raven, A Pizza Mart (I don't really like it but my friends do), Royal, Fournos and Aladdin's for some late night food.

As far as downtown goes I don't really go down there but like one dude said Gameworks has a bar, which is cool. You can also skip across the bridge and check out Bellevue Square (dope mall) and they have a Munchbar with a Piano Lounge

If you're tryin to enjoy the outdoors check out Gasworks Park, but don't go there too late at night if you ain't bout that life

And try to catch a Mariners game if you can, M's are playing at Safeco mon-wed

Enjoy the stay
pimp.gif

Not sure how long youll be here but I suggest you go to Fremont if you'll be here friday or saturday...Red Door and 9 milli usually crack.

In the U District you should check out The Rat and the Raven, A Pizza Mart (I don't really like it but my friends do), Royal, Fournos and Aladdin's for some late night food.

As far as downtown goes I don't really go down there but like one dude said Gameworks has a bar, which is cool. You can also skip across the bridge and check out Bellevue Square (dope mall) and they have a Munchbar with a Piano Lounge

If you're tryin to enjoy the outdoors check out Gasworks Park, but don't go there too late at night if you ain't bout that life

And try to catch a Mariners game if you can, M's are playing at Safeco mon-wed

Enjoy the stay
pimp.gif

Couple food places to check out:

Baguette Box
LunchBox Lab (Ridiculous prices for non HH)
Marination Station
****'s Burger
Paseo
13 Coins

Couple food places to check out:

Baguette Box
LunchBox Lab (Ridiculous prices for non HH)
Marination Station
****'s Burger
Paseo
13 Coins

Definitely check out the U-district/Ave while you're up there, lots of good eats.

Paseos in Fremont has the best Carribean food.

Goods/Niketown if you into sneakers/streetwear (Goods has Urban/QS account).

Catch a MLS game (best sports team in town, imo) if you can.

And yeah, there are tons of minorities/black girls in Seattle, they're all over the CD and in the South End. The Ave has the best looking girls.

If you make it to Seattle by this weekend, come up to Vancity on Monday to get lost in the Canucks crowd and parade in the DT area. 

Definitely check out the U-district/Ave while you're up there, lots of good eats.

Paseos in Fremont has the best Carribean food.

Goods/Niketown if you into sneakers/streetwear (Goods has Urban/QS account).

Catch a MLS game (best sports team in town, imo) if you can.

And yeah, there are tons of minorities/black girls in Seattle, they're all over the CD and in the South End. The Ave has the best looking girls.

If you make it to Seattle by this weekend, come up to Vancity on Monday to get lost in the Canucks crowd and parade in the DT area. 

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

For emphasis
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom