Second day at College and My Roommate and friends are BIGGEST SIMPS I HAVE SEEN.

Your friends are lame. Disassociate yourself from them before you turn to one of them. Simpin' is contagious.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

shut the %*## up.

For that to be like the 2nd response of the post, it just made it kinda
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Pics of all girls please.

I didn't see any simping at all btw
Yea, I don't think simping applies if they are friends... if they are not looking to get with them and instead are really good friends.. thenits okay
i remember i used to look out for my bestfriend like that.
she used to asked me to go with her to the club.... i know she wasnt going to be with me the whole night.. she just wanted me there to look after her...
I did it a couple of times.. and it was cool.. she talked to dudes.. and i talked to girls.. while keepin an eye on her at the same time...
the one night i decided not to go with her... she got raped... while going home at by herself.
smh.gif
i was so mad at myself.

so if the dudes are good friends with those girls then theres nothing wrong with that...

as for you.. you could have left or else your going to be in the friend zone ...you took the L for staying... so in this case youu are the simp... because youstayed with the dudes instead of talking to the one who you are feelin

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Yea, I don't think simping applies if they are friends... if they are not looking to get with them and instead are really good friends.. then its okay
she used to asked me to go with her to the club.... i know she wasnt going to be with me the whole night.. she just wanted me there to look after her...
I did it a couple of times.. and it was cool.. she talked to dudes.. and i talked to girls.. while keepin an eye on her at the same time...
the one night i decided not to go with her... she got raped... while going home at by herself.
smh.gif
i was so mad at myself.

so if the dudes are good friends with those girls then theres nothing wrong with that...

as for you.. you could have left or else your going to be in the friend zone ...you took the L for staying... so in this case youu are the simp... because you stayed with the dudes instead of talking to the one who you are feelin
wow, i wouldnt be able to live with myself
frown.gif

Two things I learned early on in college:

You can't save these garden tools
Let the broads come to you

Yea, I don't think simping applies if they are friends... if they are not looking to get with them and instead are really good friends.. then its okay
smh.gif
i was so mad at myself.

as for you.. you could have left or else your going to be in the friend zone ...you took the L for staying... so in this case youu are the simp... because you stayed with the dudes instead of talking to the one who you are feelin
So you were watching out for a female non-family member that you were not smashing.

I'm sure she just told you that she got raped so you would keep simping on her.

1. There's a small percentage of people here on NT who knows what SIMPING really means. You guys are using the word loosely here now
ohwell.gif

"Man I was with my grandma this morning and I thought I was simping"

2. I don't know on how you got to college with that kind of grammar.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

smh.gif
i was so mad at myself.

wow, i wouldnt be able to live with myself
frown.gif

Word.
eek.gif
Crazy story.... did she blame you for not being there?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

smh.gif
i was so mad at myself.

So you were watching out for a female non-family member that you were not smashing.

I'm sure she just told you that she got raped so you would keep simping on her.
you never had a friend fam?
Normal people have friends who we care about... not every girl you meet has to be a girl you smash....
and no it wasnt a lie... because once she called me i went to find her... and when i found her there was blood on her pants (she was a virgin at the time) soim sure it wasnt a lie.. i dont think she would be there crying and stuff just to lie to me

Realtalk, you are the average of your 5 closest friends/associates.

You keep lames around you, you will end up acting like one or at the least being perceived as one.

Ditch those dudes except when its time to study for exams
laugh.gif
. Those guysaren't what we call "weekend friends".

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Cool girls and Im REALLY FEELING one
Second day of college and you already fell in love. Who's the simp?

Feeling and love are FAR APART
Originally Posted by eaalto

OP, what's your major?

Biology]
Originally Posted by HardWork919

Originally Posted by soltheman

roll.gif

You could have left. Why'd YOU stay?

/thread

No Fing clue

young man, you need new friends. don't wanna be walking alongside dudes the whole year.

Back
Top Bottom