Second day at College and My Roommate and friends are BIGGEST SIMPS I HAVE SEEN.

Yea its def gonna be a long year, if you keep this up. Be your own man, but I still can't understand why yall followed them cumbuckets around.

What the hell did I just read?, stay in school kid
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

cotdamn how u make the cliffnotes just as confusing as the actual story..

But u and your friends sound weird as hell from what i could make out

truth and truth
roll.gif

Originally Posted by picknroll24

"Nothing just talking to cute guys "

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they already in the friendzone after two days
smh.gif

laugh.gif
OP you need to split from that. Simps FTL.

i can tell their not smashin.
get a few girls for u and your friends=this will never happen again

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds like a lot of dudes at my school.

But on the real.. Anyone else have trouble following that story at first?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

yall all seem corny...in college following girls because dudes is hollering lmao

Me I wanted to talk to girls and did and failed thanks to bad pick and a mother hen. Its day two and Im NOT doing that %%%! again NO WAY
You noob, you supposed to talk and get cool with the grenade or get one of your homeboys to talk to em. In order to get at the girl you want, youain't supposed to talk right at her.

laugh.gif
you need to leave those dudes alone ASAP and find some new friends!Freshman orientation week is when you're supposed to get your numbers up because the birds are all lookin to choose up, thus making them easier to bag.
pimp.gif

Find some frat dudes (and I ain't talkin about them engineering or philanthropic) and hang with them, guaranteed you gonna see some women.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

yall all seem corny...in college following girls because dudes is hollering lmao

Me I wanted to talk to girls and did and failed thanks to bad pick and a mother hen. Its day two and Im NOT doing that %%%! again NO WAY
You noob, you supposed to talk and get cool with the grenade or get one of your homeboys to talk to em. In order to get at the girl you want, you ain't supposed to talk right at her.
yup...gotta give the ugly/fat one attention too. be friendly (not where it seems like youre that interested in them) while youre talking to theone youre tryna get at. that way you dont seem like a predator and @#$%. always works
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

cotdamn how u make the cliffnotes just as confusing as the actual story..

But u and your friends sound weird as hell from what i could make out
Word. That story telling was insanely horrible. Please tell me you are taking some form of a literature class this semester.

-The Juice

Hahaha man if i were you i'd stop worrying about females and start worrying about your ability to express yourself. I don't know how you got intocollege but if you have any plans of staying step up your literacy.

As for your story (or what I think happened) it sounds like you are now also in the friend zone. From this I can deduce you are not THAT attractive, and thatyour "game" doesn't have any sort of presence. Getting mother hen'd when your just trying to chill reeks of failure. If you are just tryingto chill with women rule 1 is you immediately friend zone them before they can friend zone you. Eventually, they'll want to bust out of the friend zoneand come after you...if you try it the reverse way with you trying to bust out of the friend zone your asking for heartache and a side of where failurehappens.

Sounds like the people you are currently chilling with are really nice guys, but obviously have a severe lack of game. Pulling women is not a group activityand if you can't do it solo join a frat and you'll prolly catch random drunken night after party punani once every 5-8 weeks. Otherwise, get to knowthem and be friendly...just because they can't pull women doesn't mean they are necessarily stopping you from it right now. If this is the beginningof college everyone is ridiculously nice to each other. Say hi, and have 5 minute convo's with MINIMUM 15 girls this week and you are set for the next 4years. You don't even need to holla at any of them but make sure you make an impression and give the appearance of being a normal, cool, fun to hang outwith guy. The connections you make in the first 3 weeks last throughout college. If you want to live off campus and not dorms next year you better know abunch of females that want you to come to parties with them otherwise you are going to be fighting for scraps just like the rest of the scrubs thatcouldn't work up the nerve to be friendly.

FYI, easiest way is to have someone meet you at the cafeteria, show up 5 minutes before they do, and walk up to a table with a few women and ask them ifanybody is already sitting there. Make some small talk, some jokes, and by then your friend will show up and it's pretty easy from there.

roll.gif
Sounds like some middle school ++@*.
laugh.gif
i had to re-read- im still here with the HUH? face

EVERYBODY in this story takes a L...

you my friend might as well hang it up...

Back
Top Bottom