Second day at College and My Roommate and friends are BIGGEST SIMPS I HAVE SEEN.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

This is in college you say?
laugh.gif
seriously and btw he typed it seemed like it was middle school
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

yall all seem corny...in college following girls because dudes is hollering lmao

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAOOOOOOOOOO straight corny...........i'd be hittin' up other ho'sin the area. Step it up man ur in college now

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

cotdamn how u make the cliffnotes just as confusing as the actual story..

But u and your friends sound weird as hell from what i could make out
Word. That story telling was insanely horrible. Please tell me you are taking some form of a literature class this semester.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds like a lot of dudes at my school.

But on the real.. Anyone else have trouble following that story at first?

raise-hand.jpg
I did.

Next time, forget your friends, Don't lose because everybody else is.

Yea i read it once and i couldnt follow. Im not reading it again.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Word, only thing I got out of it was the "what are yall doing?" "talking to hot guys" part
roll.gif

conclusion: OP's roommates are simps and OP is an idiot.

Originally Posted by atlballa15

roll.gif
Sounds like some middle school ++@*.

I know
roll.gif
I believe this though. I remember dudes were doing that lastyear when I started college. It didn't end well for them
smh.gif

this is how you're spending your first couple days of college? "looking for girls"? go find a party, make some friends and let the females cometo you

its the start of college don't worry the friends you meet in the first days are usually more since your uncomfortable and just want to hang out withsomeone. Happened to me, dudes were corny as hell. I was outgoing and meet some new friends that were cool dudes. You need to get out there and lose thelosers.

my college advice:

1) Don't live at home if you can, campus life is an experience you don't want to miss. Living with people is where you make friends, hard to do it ifyou are at home.
2) Shoes- like everyone said limit it, you won't wear all of them
3) Girls- There's a lot of them, don't focus on the first girl you make out with at a bar
4) ID- get a fake, it's worth it. Don't be stupid with it.
5) Drinking- i haven't been to a fun party without it, while binge drinking is what happens, there's other stuff to do on campus if it is not yourthing ( wouldn't recommend this)
6) you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Don't be scared to go out and meet people, that's the point, get to know as many people as possible.You will find your niche, most of the time it is not your roommate or the first kids you meet.
7) Hollister/American Eagle/A & F- get rid of it
8)Facebook- DON'T i repeat DON'T be that dude that is on the facebook group talking about " getting drunk" and playing beer pong. Those kidsget made fun of, akward in person, and already have a bad rep before anyone meets them.
9)E-mail- this isn't high school, check your school email daily at least.
10) study groups- great way to meet people in your classes/ spit game at females/study
11)Rush Tip- Don't talk about getting drunk and stupid stuff like that, be yourself you don't want to be with people the next four years your not alike.
12)Grade Distributions- if your school has it look at it for classes, see what teachers have the highest GPA's, it matters.
13) Freshman Lanyard- don't have it hanging low out of your pocket, it screams freshman.
14) College gear- we know you go to the school, thank you for reminding us.
15)Food- eat healthier options, your body will thank you.
16) Freshman weight gain- sadly it is no urban legend, girls get bigger, get em when there thin.
17) Notes- take good ones, AND find a girl in the class to get a copy of her notes, girls take good ones and have neat handwriting.
18) Know your limits- while it is funny to read about kids getting arrested, don't be that dude.
19) Socks- get a lot of them
20) Clothes- you will bring more then you need, trust me you won't wear everything. I bring less and less every semester.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

CrAzYFLiPxNyC wrote:

Word, only thing I got out of it was the "what are yall doing?" "talking to hot guys" part
roll.gif

conclusion: OP's roommates are simps and OP is an idiot.

Cosine.

Back
Top Bottom