Second Review for Black Jordan MELO M3

A couple of months ago I decided to sell my Denver Home Melo 3 on Ebay for 75$ because i thought they were overrated and bulky but after I saw the allblack/ Baby blue color way at my local outlet for 50- I knew i had to cop and maybe give it another try.

Comfort :
Originally, I thought these were really tight at the forefoot ,but going up half a size really did improved the overall comfort and the foot motiondramatically. I was surprised because the Denver home color upper was stiff and traction was not as good as the all black suede color. Maybe the black suedematerial improved the overall feeling of the shoes or maybe I got a lemon with the previous M3 shoe. 9 out of 10 for me in term of comfort.
Cushioning:
Cushion is a 9 out of 10 for me. Very responsive and have good heel to toe transition. I'm a 6'2 guard and these feel like a cross between a powerforward/ guard shoes. Jordan did a good job with this shoes. The M3 is great for any position IMO. But if you're a true point guard who like to slash andrun fast with the ball , you are better off with shoes like ZK2 , Zoom BB or 2k4s.

Court Feel and Support:
As stated above. This shoes is not aiming for guys who like to slash and do crossover, etc. It was built for guys who occasionally drive to thehoop , pull up jump shot. I like these because of the lightweight and good ankle support. Court feel is 8.5 out of 10 . These are not 2k4s or ZK2 . They werebuilt for big men who like to play like guards. A true Melo shoes IMO. Ankle support is 10 out of 10.

These are good basketball shoes for all position. Especially when you canget them for 50$ now at outlets. The upcoming M4 look really promising. and I am looking forward to hoop in them when they hit sale price.
Position: Guard/Play the 2
Height: 6'2
Weight: 185
Shoe Size: 11.5

I think that it is a very good shoe as well.So many people slept or hated on the M3 when they came out last year.I no longer play organized ball..but i was a 2guard/small forward..Weight is currently 223 lbs.And i promise you that the M4 is even better and a lot lighter.Got both eggplants and golds.
wink.gif

i was looking hard for the white M3s (at outlets around my way), but now you might have sold me on the blacks.. hmm. still think the grays are the bestcolorway, but didn't drop around me.

Back
Top Bottom