Seeing your bar tab the next morning UNAPPRECIATION

free loading
pimp.gif

this is why im a firm believer in predrinking and leaving all credit cards in your car and only bringing whatever cash you'll feel comfortable spendinginside.

damn i got mad spending 30 dollars at the bars in austin. DRINK BEFORE YOU GO and get a taxi to take you to and fro

once i had 80 cash...then woke up and found a 40 dollar credit card receipt and a 60 dollar credit card receipt haha

i was mad at myself but oh well

im not 21 yet so i haven't got to experience this for myself..but i went tot his club party the other week with some of my boys..and we had pre gamedbefore we went b/c if the party was wack then at least we'll be +$*%$% up.

we got there and we could tell it was gonna be wack...but we went in anyway...and it turned out to be super wack so we chilled at the bar and one of my boyswho's over 21 wanted to keep drinking since it was wack..told me he was gonna regret it
laugh.gif
he ended up spending like $50
laugh.gif

done this on plenty of occaisions. One drink turns into many! At a college bar, $60 is kinda high with the prices I got in my head.

I lol'd when I saw who OP was.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by webnerd06

116$ last night :/

You paid for your own drinks on your brithday?
my besties paid... :/ i feel bad...

where did you go ??

im a clydes kinda guy.

going to bars that you frequent & know the folks...is appreciated... $20 all you can drink + $20 tip = good times every time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

9jAnEdRoKot0on36RFsmhN4Mo1_500.jpg

I don't expect another one of these in Vegas this weekend for my Best friend's wedding... damn.
It's Vegas... FTW... But it's the fact that I'm maid of honor FTL.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by r33p04s

$60 on beer is a solid tab at a college/sports bar...be glad you aren't were I am most times when I'm feeling for a drink...$10-12 beers and $15+ for mixed drinks will make you stop drinking when you go out quick...I remember when ordering a round of drinks would pass $60 for 4 people not to mention the rest of the night...i remember looking thru my pockets and seeing several $30-$50+ reciepts from the different nights
sick.gif

Yeah I mean this is a college bar, they have $.75 beers on friday for "kill the keg" so it was that, shots and jack and cokes

WTH?!!! What town or college bar do you guys go to?!! Every night I go out. I'm out at least $250-$500 the next morning.
eyes.gif
I needa come out to where you guys are at.

Originally Posted by BALLYNN

I don't expect another one of these in Vegas this weekend for my Best friend's wedding... damn.

God Damn ... the Red Bulls Cost $50 ?? 20 percent gratuity ... I thought the standard was %15 ?

Anyway , I guess thats where your name comes from
laugh.gif

yeah man got got by Opera in ATL friday night. It's never a good sign when the bartender says "I'm sorry for this" before they hand you thebill. It was like 430.00. craziness.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

God Damn ... the Red Bulls Cost $50 ?? 20 percent gratuity ... I thought the standard was %15 ?

Anyway , I guess thats where your name comes from
laugh.gif

lol. not really. my sn was actually a joke derived from.... well that's another story. but it did include me being someone's "sponsor" atone point. smh.

I'm only 18 and I'm in school so I don't have a job so when I wake up after a night at the bars and peep my receipts I always get pissed.

I''ll be like, "The f**k! It was $2 pitcher and $2 rail drinks night how did I spend $40?"

It sucks... I've had a few nights were I wake up after a night of drinkin' and get up to get some food, check the pockets and "what thehell?", I find $4.45 when I vividly remember having at least $180 when I left my house... Learned my lesson though: Never bring more cash than you'rewilling to spend and never ever bring your credit/debit card (sometimes your so gone that don't even remember using it 'til you check your balance thenext day.)

^That receipt in the picture up there is ridiculous by the way...

God damn, girl, how many split the tab? Worst I ever did in Vegas was around $4,000 total among 8 dudes. Loads of freebies kinda make it "worth" it.SMH at my boy ordering $20 Voss water. We dropped close to $200 on water. WATER.

I hate waking up in the morning and seeing a bunch of receipts and all my $20 have now turned into a bunch of wrinkled dollars in my pocket in the A.M.

when I hit the club me and my boys usually we'll just drink in the Parking Lot or House and get to the club feelin good. Might get a drink in there.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

BALLYNN wrote:

God damn, girl, how many split the tab? Worst I ever did in Vegas was around $4,000 total among 8 dudes. Loads of freebies kinda make it "worth" it. SMH at my boy ordering $20 Voss water. We dropped close to $200 on water. WATER.

But how you over pay 450 for a bottle of Grey Goose?

Back
Top Bottom