Seinfeld came out 25 yrs ago today vol.....Mulva???

"IT MOVED!" - George explaining his **** moved after getting massage from a dude

:rofl:

kinda already had 2 car ep's

when jerry saw that chick hit becky gelkie's car & didnt leave a note but she was cute & jerry wanted to hit

then the parking space ep/fight party ep when they(george & elaine) went to the flea market in jerrys car & dude who called jerry a phony tried to take Georges parking spot even tho he was draggin his feet 3-4 cars ahead of the spot

damn i shouldnt know this stuff that damn good :lol:

edit 3 if you count the ep where jerrys shopping for a car at the dealership where puddy worked..... HIGH FIVE!

edit again 4 if you count the puerto rician day parade ep when they left the met game early , were stuck in parade traffic & jerry got into it with maroon golf guy

Also the body odor episode.. the valet guy stunk up his car

Bought his dad a Cadillac episode

And when George buys Jon Voight's convertible lol I think it was a Lebaron

When Kramer gets Jerry to buy a van

There's tons of car episodes :lol:

^ john voights convertible Lebaron with the pencil that george thought John Voight bit :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds like a great Seinfeld episode but they got around that by stating a few times how useless it is to have a car in the city.

when jerry saw that chick hit becky gelkie's car & didnt leave a note but she was cute & jerry wanted to hit

then the parking space ep/fight party ep when they(george & elaine) went to the flea market in jerrys car & dude who called jerry a phony tried to take Georges parking spot even tho he was draggin his feet 3-4 cars ahead of the spot

edit 3 if you count the ep where jerrys shopping for a car at the dealership where puddy worked..... HIGH FIVE!

edit again 4 if you count the puerto rician day parade ep when they left the met game early , were stuck in parade traffic & jerry got into it with maroon golf guy
Yeah there's a bunch of stuff where cars were important but nothing like this event other than the time Jerry's crazy mechanic stole his car :lol:

Also the body odor episode.. the valet guy stunk up his car

Bought his dad a Cadillac episode

And when George buys Jon Voight's convertible lol I think it was a Lebaron

When Kramer gets Jerry to buy a van

There's tons of car episodes :lol:
I'm just saying I can't think of many eps where one of the group owned a car and had something like that happen.

Last edited:
The episode where George and Jerry calibrate so that Jerry can "switch" dating roommates was on last night too funny.

Hahaha " do you realize in the entire history of western civilization nobody has successfully accomplished the roommate switch. In the Middle Ages you could get locked up for even suggesting it." Man I was crying.

George swearing up and Down at the end she was yakking in the bathroom also was classic.

Hahaha " do you realize in the entire history of western civilization nobody has successfully accomplished the roommate switch. In the Middle Ages you could get locked up for even suggesting it." Man I was crying.

George swearing up and Down at the end she was yakking in the bathroom also was classic.

AHHHH HA! :rofl:
just want to see if you wanted dessert #CRYING :lol:

George's delivery of "It's like discovering plutonium by accident" gets me every time

one of the funniest exchanges on tv ever :lol:

"So what happened?"

"She's into it."

"Into what?"

"The menage. And not only that. She just called me and said she talked to the roommate and the roommate's into the menage too."

"That's unbelievable."

"Oh, it's a scene man."

"Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank god that you know me and have access to my dementia?"

"What are you talking about? I'm not goin' to do it."

"You're not goin to do it? What do you mean, You're not goin to do it?"

"I can't. I'm not an orgy guy."

"Are you crazy? This is like discovering Plutonium ... by accident."

"Don't you know what it means to become an orgy guy? It changes everything. I'd have to dress different. I'd have to act different. I'd have to grow a moustache and get all kinds of robes and lotions and I'd need a new bedspread and new curtains I'd have to get thick carpeting and weirdo lighting. I'd have to get new friends. I'd have to get orgy friends. ... Naw, I'm not ready for it.

"If only something like that could happen to me."

"Oh, shut up you couldn't do it either."

"I know." :rofl:

That really was one of the best scenes.

I want to give credit to this thread for encouraging me to rewatch as much Seinfeld as possible. I've honestly seen every single episode a dozen times I'd imagine... maybe more? :lol: 5 nights a week growing up, we would always... always have Seinfeld on in my house growing up. That was just the routine, along with The Simpsons... that was just the routine. And I still watched it routinely through college and now. But now I'm trying to catch those episodes on TBS if I'm home.. and the show is still funny no matter how many times I've seen it.

I love this show.

That really was one of the best scenes.

I want to give credit to this thread for encouraging me to rewatch as much Seinfeld as possible. I've honestly seen every single episode a dozen times I'd imagine... maybe more? :lol: 5 nights a week growing up, we would always... always have Seinfeld on in my house growing up. That was just the routine, along with The Simpsons... that was just the routine. And I still watched it routinely through college and now. But now I'm trying to catch those episodes on TBS if I'm home.. and the show is still funny no matter how many times I've seen it.

I love this show.

speaking of the simpsons FXX is aring every ep in a mega marathon....yes every ... all 500+ back to back

Oh I'm all over it... watching it right now. Unfortunately, I'm at work all day tomorrow and Saturday so I'm missing almost all the great seasons 3-5 episodes :lol: but oh well I'm going to watch as much as I can.

Oh I'm all over it... watching it right now. Unfortunately, I'm at work all day tomorrow and Saturday so I'm missing almost all the great seasons 3-5 episodes :lol: but oh well I'm going to watch as much as I can.

saw the promo last night after watching 3-4 eps of season 3 (have most of the good seasons on my ehd)
i need a breaking bad marathon like that until i cop the full set

Last edited:
George explaining how he left the chick during sex because he had to take a duece might be close 2nd to the menage ep

^ brah how's that episode go cause if its like that and I'm not familiar I'm feelin like less of a fan.

Back
Top Bottom