Self Improvement Tips

What are some things that everyone tries to do on a daily bases to better themselves. In terms of being a better person or living a happier life.

I say positive things about myself every morning, My doc said it will build up a sense of esteem which I really need; also eating right and exercising willhelp you feel better

exercising in the morning really sets the tone for the rest of the day IMO.

You make better choices, both physically and mentally.

look into some books by eckhart tolle. he stresses living in the moment. i think overall his books will make you a more happier person.

Originally Posted by Club29

damn if only i could do that. my schedule prevents me from doing so.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

look into some books by eckhart tolle. he stresses living in the moment. i think overall his books will make you a more happier person.
what this man said. Eckhart Tolle set me on the right path.

look into meditation OP

damn if only i could do that. my schedule prevents me from doing so.

You're never too busy to exercise. It's an investment that pays off huge in the long run. I thought I had the same problem and then I started doing 8minute abs workouts in the morning. Look the videos up on YouTube. It'll not only give you a good workout, it'll also give you a laugh at how corny1994 was.

lol I did that today and then passed out the whole #@!#++% rest of the day.

Exercise, eating right always helps me feel good about myself, writing down my agenda for the day to make sure I complete everything I have to do.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Drink plenty of water

this. and: - take the stairs, not the elevator/escalator. -do at least one good deed, a day. - don't act cocky, be humble. - think about possibleconsequences of your actions

I memorize a word for every number 0-99... So when you think of the word 15, I think of a towel... or a bus instead of 90... i think its made me a betterperson

My self-improvement tip for you all:

Do NOT come to NT for self-improvement tips.

That is all.

Pretty much what everyone has been saying. Physical exercise and mental exercise, i like to physical it up before the mental, it seems to work better. Alwayseat breakfast, i kill oatmeal each morning and an apple.

Try asking yourself questions, like how did huey newton help the cause of the panthers. Thats just an example, im just saying look in to stuff you dont reallyknow about.

This has a lot of detractors but ever since I've incorporated the law of attraction into my life it has changed my life completely for the better.Honestly, and i'm only 17 but i've attracted so much already.

Become engulfed with the topic of the law of attraction. Embrace it. Your life will change completely. I promise.

At least it has worked for me 10 fold.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

what this man said. Eckhart Tolle set me on the right path.

look into meditation OP

Just looked up this dude. This dude is dope
pimp.gif

When I'm really stress out or have a big exam. I listen to Jazz music. Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk really ease my mind.
Listen to "GOOD MUSIC" Not music that talks about "I put holes in your..." Good songs with a soft melodies and chilled chords.

For me personally.... Eat right, exercise, do things you are scared of or uncomfortable with. One of my biggest goals for myself, personally, is to becomecomfortable with feeling uncomfortable, if that makes any since. Just challenge yourself in anyway you can think of.

Back
Top Bottom