Seller put in a cancellation request on the item i won (Ebay) who will win this?

So i won a pair of shoes for about $75 shipped, the seller also had them for a buy it now of $190, but all he wanted was to put the buy it now price up and not the auction. Now he is trying to put a cancellation in on them
eyes.gif
i said nah i want my shoes. So who will win this?
im thinking that i'll win, but i wont get the shoes either way
ohwell.gif

edit: ok i guess this was a dumb question that i probably knew the answer to already
laugh.gif

So i won a pair of shoes for about $75 shipped, the seller also had them for a buy it now of $190, but all he wanted was to put the buy it now price up and not the auction. Now he is trying to put a cancellation in on them
eyes.gif
i said nah i want my shoes. So who will win this?
im thinking that i'll win, but i wont get the shoes either way
ohwell.gif

edit: ok i guess this was a dumb question that i probably knew the answer to already
laugh.gif

Idk, but I surely appreciate when a buyer agrees to cancel the transaction after he gets his shoes
pimp.gif

Idk, but I surely appreciate when a buyer agrees to cancel the transaction after he gets his shoes
pimp.gif

But out of curiosity, what exactly do you win if eBay goes in your favor? eBay can't force the seller to sell you the shoes, the most you can do is leave a negative..But what do you mean when you say you think you'll win but either way won't get the shoes?

But out of curiosity, what exactly do you win if eBay goes in your favor? eBay can't force the seller to sell you the shoes, the most you can do is leave a negative..But what do you mean when you say you think you'll win but either way won't get the shoes?

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

i think i'll win the case but not the shoes, cause no one can make him send them
and to the person who asked they are CDP XII's

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

i think i'll win the case but not the shoes, cause no one can make him send them
and to the person who asked they are CDP XII's

Leave a negative feedback detailing it as much as you can in 80 characters.

I hate when this happens. If the auction ends, you should sell me the item even if it didn't get what you expected. Its not my fault no one bid on your @*#%#! item.

Leave a negative feedback detailing it as much as you can in 80 characters.

I hate when this happens. If the auction ends, you should sell me the item even if it didn't get what you expected. Its not my fault no one bid on your @*#%#! item.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

pimp.gif

hahah i do this all the time.  It makes me wanna group hug humanity lol.  Always wondered if anyone else was hip.. to you sir
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

hahah i do this all the time.  It makes me wanna group hug humanity lol.  Always wondered if anyone else was hip.. to you sir
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Phen0m

pimp.gif

smokin.gif
What does that do?

pimp.gif

smokin.gif
What does that do?

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

pimp.gif

smokin.gif
What does that do?

the curiosity is killin me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

pimp.gif

smokin.gif
What does that do?

the curiosity is killin me
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom