Sending a girl the WRONG TEXT!!! Kinda funny

Originally Posted by youngmoney

texting_gone_wrong.jpg
roll.gif
@ Class trip is over

I use to mess with this asian chick and i had her sisters number. I sent a message to her saying do you have any new xbox games i can borrow.I was trying tosend the message to my cousin but instead i sent it to her.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I sent a message saying "So can I still come over tonight?
wink.gif
" to my ex....she hit me with the "Sure
wink.gif
"....I was torn thinking about who's crib to go to...my ex's or my girls
mad.gif

laugh.gif
that's funny

Originally Posted by Drameezy

wink.gif
wink.gif
mad.gif
Haha thats wats up my dude! But why not both??
smokin.gif

They hate each other
laugh.gif

I ended up not going to neithers because I sat there the whole night laying down and thinking about which one to go too
mad.gif
\

I went to my girls the next day she wasn't in the mood anymore then hit up the ex's and she told me I missed my chance the night before
frown.gif

YNS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

i still dont see how yall send text messages to the wrong person
Multiple convos going @ once and you just reply back to wrong person. Most of mines came from accidentally hitting down 1 person to far on contactlist or inbox. Doesn't happen as often now since BB shows the whole txt history & the person's name right @ the top. A easy double check to makesure you're in the right convo.

Originally Posted by eight2one

i always keep double checking i sent it to the right person!!!
Same, but yet sometimes I still send it to the wrong person, texting multiple people at the same time ftl

i remember this one girl who used to send texts to the wrong people all the damn time

i think she was doing it on purpose too
smh.gif

attention !@+%#$ ftl

ErickM713 wrote:
Originally Posted by Drameezy

ErickM713 wrote:
wink.gif
wink.gif
mad.gif
Haha thats wats up my dude! But why not both??
smokin.gif

They hate each other
laugh.gif

I ended up not going to neithers because I sat there the whole night laying down and thinking about which one to go too
mad.gif
\

I went to my girls the next day she wasn't in the mood anymore then hit up the ex's and she told me I missed my chance the night before
frown.gif

Flawless execution of the double L
laugh.gif

I never sent the wrong text but once I was about to text something extra explicit to my girl and right before I hit send I realized it was about to go to herolder brother.

Happened to me recently, sent a text about this girl calling her a !*#+@% weirdo and some other %+%!, to her instead of to my friend like I had planned lol

she was pissed, it was funny, she thought I sent it to her on purpose and was acting like it was an "accident"

This happened not too long ago.

I had text my boy Tazz that I was going to eat his food, but ended up texting this broad named Tab (short for Tabitha).

Me: Yo, I'm eating it.
Her: You serious?
Me: Hell yeah, you think I'm playing with you?
Her: It's just that I get really attached to guys when I things go down like this.

....I never replied. After realizing it was the wrong person that I've been texting.

So, the next day I get a text from her like:

"So what's up with US?"

....Still haven't replied.

I was talking to this chick about relationships like 4 nights ago and she was telling me about being single, but i was texting my boy about this party thenext night at the same time.

I thought I was responding to her, but I hit my boy with a text.

"yea, that kinda sux. nobody to cake with and lay ya head to."

Lol, he hasn't talked to me since then.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

This happened not too long ago.

I had text my boy Tazz that I was going to eat his food, but ended up texting this broad named Tab (short for Tabitha).

Me: Yo, I'm eating it.
Her: You serious?
Me: Hell yeah, you think I'm playing with you?
Her: It's just that I get really attached to guys when I things go down like this.

....I never replied. After realizing it was the wrong person that I've been texting.

So, the next day I get a text from her like:

"So what's up with US?"

....Still haven't replied.

laugh.gif

lol yo posts always be under 1 line and have an exclamation point, Idk why i noticed, its just that I see u post a lot lol
laugh.gif

Is there a way to stop a sending text on iPhone? ...
nerd.gif

I hate it when i accidentally press "send " button

Originally Posted by That Guy

Same, but yet sometimes I still send it to the wrong person, texting multiple people at the same time ftl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it usually happen to me too when im texting multiple girls.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

lol yo posts always be under 1 line and have an exclamation point, Idk why i noticed, its just that I see u post a lot lol
laugh.gif
i like to keep it short n sweet...post a lot i do.

my friend one day meant to send me a text in school a while back ago. it said somethin like "yo im sitting next to vikky. i swaer this girl looks pregnantbut i would still hit it...maybe lol. u wanna kick it today?" he sent it to her.

I hate when girls send me multiple txt messages
like if i didnt get the first one...

I mean really i dont want to talk to you girl!
smokin.gif

Keep it pushing...

Back
Top Bottom