SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

cockpit X carrera

2hoxlp4.jpg

i2k292.jpg

Lots of heat being picked up this month, dope stuff NT.... I wanna play, my last week... had to knock a few things off my hit list. All DS

Shout out to NTers Optimus, KC Kid, and Instapump.. thanks fellas...

Lots of heat being picked up this month, dope stuff NT.... I wanna play, my last week... had to knock a few things off my hit list. All DS

Shout out to NTers Optimus, KC Kid, and Instapump.. thanks fellas...

grabbed some pearls n some abingtons, and some citrus 9s cuz they were 1/2 price

grabbed some pearls n some abingtons, and some citrus 9s cuz they were 1/2 price

Thanks fellas

Sdub- I sold my first pair last year with my collection, so I'm in the middle of replacing things... just this pair for now.

Thanks fellas

Sdub- I sold my first pair last year with my collection, so I'm in the middle of replacing things... just this pair for now.

djshabby - damn. I don't even know what else to say. Amazing pickups, those Carbons are fire! And the Foam and Pigeon samples... I'm straight up speechless, dope pickups homie!

T21D - those Nadals are sick! Are those a true PE or were they released at all? I know a kid who plays tennis/semi-collects tennis sneaks and he'd love a pair!

djshabby - damn. I don't even know what else to say. Amazing pickups, those Carbons are fire! And the Foam and Pigeon samples... I'm straight up speechless, dope pickups homie!

T21D - those Nadals are sick! Are those a true PE or were they released at all? I know a kid who plays tennis/semi-collects tennis sneaks and he'd love a pair!

Back
Top Bottom