SEPTEMBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

T21D - those Nadals are sick! Are those a true PE or were they released at all? I know a kid who plays tennis/semi-collects tennis sneaks and he'd love a pair!

Sold ONLY @ NTNY and US Open pop up store @Flushing Meadows. They actually GLOW unlike the GR version on NDC. Also, they have a pair Roger Federer vapors sold only @ the tournament as well, which has the NY skyline and trophy lasered on the heel.

Anybody, happening to go to the tournament. Hit me up.

T21D - those Nadals are sick! Are those a true PE or were they released at all? I know a kid who plays tennis/semi-collects tennis sneaks and he'd love a pair!

Sold ONLY @ NTNY and US Open pop up store @Flushing Meadows. They actually GLOW unlike the GR version on NDC. Also, they have a pair Roger Federer vapors sold only @ the tournament as well, which has the NY skyline and trophy lasered on the heel.

Anybody, happening to go to the tournament. Hit me up.

nice p/ups NT. esp the pigeons and kid robots damn!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Thanks fellas

Sdub- I sold my first pair last year with my collection, so I'm in the middle of replacing things... just this pair for now.
oh ok...damn I remember you posting like
2 pairs before if Im not mistaken? Good stuff mang.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Thanks fellas

Sdub- I sold my first pair last year with my collection, so I'm in the middle of replacing things... just this pair for now.
oh ok...damn I remember you posting like
2 pairs before if Im not mistaken? Good stuff mang.

KAL... Shhhhhiiiiiiiiii iiiittttt Im broke just looking at them pickups. You aint never lied. LOL. NICE man.

BERT.... SOLID pickups homie. Cant wait to see the others.

KAL... Shhhhhiiiiiiiiii iiiittttt Im broke just looking at them pickups. You aint never lied. LOL. NICE man.

BERT.... SOLID pickups homie. Cant wait to see the others.

Pearls for me
smile.gif

ok this is a question to all pearls owner!!!!!
did your pair left or right had a sign of mess up or anything because i had a b grade on my right pair and exchanged it for a better one?

264q41u.jpg

Pearls for me
smile.gif

ok this is a question to all pearls owner!!!!!
did your pair left or right had a sign of mess up or anything because i had a b grade on my right pair and exchanged it for a better one?

264q41u.jpg

Thx to those who commented on my Kobe IDs a few pages back, appreciate it fam.

Great pickups this month already, especially the Pigeon samples
eek.gif

Also enjoying seeing a few tattoos posted too
pimp.gif

Thx to those who commented on my Kobe IDs a few pages back, appreciate it fam.

Great pickups this month already, especially the Pigeon samples
eek.gif

Also enjoying seeing a few tattoos posted too
pimp.gif

If Fred doesn't mind, I'd like to follow-up on that.  Definitely not a "true PE".  There are a few differences between Rafa's and Fed's kicks than the GR's and even the US Open special editions.  For starters, Rafa's PE's have a much longer tongue and appear to use a softer rubber-compound on the outsole, while Fed isn't even wearing the Lunar Vapor Tour's.  He's actually wearing the Vapor VI's in the Vapor Tour USO colorway.  Fed also has really wide feet so his PE's are almost tailored for him.  Both players also have a different tread on their outsole.  

If Fred doesn't mind, I'd like to follow-up on that.  Definitely not a "true PE".  There are a few differences between Rafa's and Fed's kicks than the GR's and even the US Open special editions.  For starters, Rafa's PE's have a much longer tongue and appear to use a softer rubber-compound on the outsole, while Fed isn't even wearing the Lunar Vapor Tour's.  He's actually wearing the Vapor VI's in the Vapor Tour USO colorway.  Fed also has really wide feet so his PE's are almost tailored for him.  Both players also have a different tread on their outsole.  

Back
Top Bottom