SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by sneakermane

How you gonna tell that man his hairstyle is played? Hell, the High-Top Fade done came back out!
roll.gif

And last time I checked, ain't no statute of limitations on no cornrows. Let homie do him.

Anyways, recent...

Mita Alpha Force...

So glad I didn't sell these.
Never said it was played. Nice kicks though dreadhead

How you gonna tell that man his hairstyle is played? Hell, the High-Top Fade done came back out!
roll.gif

And last time I checked, ain't no statute of limitations on no cornrows. Let homie do him.

Anyways, recent...

Mita Alpha Force...

No hate Proto but I could have sworn you UnDs those in the recent weeks....if I remember right to your girls B-day or something, correct me if I'm wrong
ohwell.gif

No hate Proto but I could have sworn you UnDs those in the recent weeks....if I remember right to your girls B-day or something, correct me if I'm wrong
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

roll.gif

Anyways, recent...

Mita Alpha Force...

from page 20:

IMO, Corn rolls are played so I state the corn rolls suck because imo they suck. End of story.

indifferent.gif

just chill dude, this thread's been pretty kool & the gang for months now until you came along...
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Anyways, recent...

Mita Alpha Force...

from page 20:

IMO, Corn rolls are played so I state the corn rolls suck because imo they suck. End of story.

indifferent.gif

just chill dude, this thread's been pretty kool & the gang for months now until you came along...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JC5123

ohwell.gif

yeah, i just snapped an iphone pic a week or two ago, never posted the full fit...

ohwell.gif

yeah, i just snapped an iphone pic a week or two ago, never posted the full fit...

Yesterday to Class:

Team USA B-ball shorts + Oly 7's

Today to Class:

Eggplants, Public Relations Class Sucked So Bad Today
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yesterday to Class:

Team USA B-ball shorts + Oly 7's

Today to Class:

Eggplants, Public Relations Class Sucked So Bad Today
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

ohwell.gif

Meh, excuse me for having a opinion

Second, I could have sworn you posted the Supremes on your feet a couple weeks ago. If that is the case, then they aren't DS anymore. I could be wrong.  Nice eggplants Phat

Back
Top Bottom