SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by truniversal

Originally Posted by pharO
You wear that jacket to work or school? I'm trying to figure out what setting wouldn't bug out on the whole "SUPER BORED" thing.

laugh.gif
 definitely school.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Nice fits everyone,
YO enough with that non sense back there, yes this is a discussion board, but yall have to realize that we all come from different places, 

where someone thinks an outfit is hot, the other side prolly doesn't like it, We have to realize that other people have different taste, and you are nobody to change there decision.

if you dont like what they wearing, keep that negativity to yourself, there not gonna change because of your opinion.  I learn that from being on this site for 7 years now. there are many fits i dont 

like that people wear, and i just keep the negativity to myself. 
QFTMT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

REAL TALK!!!

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

You post in a WDYT and expect to only have good compliments?

YES!!!! I've been out & about plenty of times & seen random people giving compliments to another person on something they either have or are wearing. Random people out in the real world...away from this computer screen.

Nice G-Shock, homie.
Ayo...Where you get those Nikes? They dope.
Nice Raybans...where did you cop?
Dude, I'm diggin' that jacket...May I asked where you bought it from?
I'm diggin' that fitted. You get that from around here?

Done happened to me more times than I can remember. Just about every local NTer I've come across have been thru them recognizing my face or them spotting some pair of kicks & giving passing props, which then leads to..."Hey, You on NT?"
It don't have @#$% to do with being soft. Sneakerheads dig sneakers.

The negative comments on this thread ARE'NT NEEDED...cause what good really comes from it?

But you ever notice those type of comments are usually posted by the ones that NEVER post their own fit, NEVER post their own face, NEVER post their own hairstyle & NEVER post pics of that so-called dime piece they call a girlfriend. (Keep doing you Proto)
happy.gif

And the ONLY reason their so insistent on being negative is because these TIM GUNN WANNABEES feel protected behind their computer monitors & fake names.
I'd love to catch a glimpse of one of ya'll walking up to somebody on the streets talkin' that "Son...Your Cornrows is played!!!" or "Hey @#$%....Your jeans look mighty zesty!!!"

It'll be a bunch a ONE HITTA' QUITTAS!!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Nice fits everyone,
YO enough with that non sense back there, yes this is a discussion board, but yall have to realize that we all come from different places, 

where someone thinks an outfit is hot, the other side prolly doesn't like it, We have to realize that other people have different taste, and you are nobody to change there decision.

if you dont like what they wearing, keep that negativity to yourself, there not gonna change because of your opinion.  I learn that from being on this site for 7 years now. there are many fits i dont 

like that people wear, and i just keep the negativity to myself. 
QFTMT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

REAL TALK!!!

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

You post in a WDYT and expect to only have good compliments?

YES!!!! I've been out & about plenty of times & seen random people giving compliments to another person on something they either have or are wearing. Random people out in the real world...away from this computer screen.

Nice G-Shock, homie.
Ayo...Where you get those Nikes? They dope.
Nice Raybans...where did you cop?
Dude, I'm diggin' that jacket...May I asked where you bought it from?
I'm diggin' that fitted. You get that from around here?

Done happened to me more times than I can remember. Just about every local NTer I've come across have been thru them recognizing my face or them spotting some pair of kicks & giving passing props, which then leads to..."Hey, You on NT?"
It don't have @#$% to do with being soft. Sneakerheads dig sneakers.

The negative comments on this thread ARE'NT NEEDED...cause what good really comes from it?

But you ever notice those type of comments are usually posted by the ones that NEVER post their own fit, NEVER post their own face, NEVER post their own hairstyle & NEVER post pics of that so-called dime piece they call a girlfriend. (Keep doing you Proto)
happy.gif

And the ONLY reason their so insistent on being negative is because these TIM GUNN WANNABEES feel protected behind their computer monitors & fake names.
I'd love to catch a glimpse of one of ya'll walking up to somebody on the streets talkin' that "Son...Your Cornrows is played!!!" or "Hey @#$%....Your jeans look mighty zesty!!!"

It'll be a bunch a ONE HITTA' QUITTAS!!!
smh.gif

I'd say a good majority of posts on NT lately are double and triple posts.

Why does NT still use Yuku? It's 2010.

sneakermane, real talk.

Back
Top Bottom