SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by T21D

Scrubs x Chapagnes

Dudes.... thats EXACTLY what I have start to call the 2010 "Pearls" because they are a COMPLETELY diff shoe, definitely not the same "Pearls" we all came to love on Jesus Shuttlesworth's feet. lol I also gave this nickname to my black/zinc FP2s, but i think they both can stick. Also been thinking abt a "cookie dough" foam nickname, lol 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Nice fits everyone,
YO enough with that non sense back there, yes this is a discussion board, but yall have to realize that we all come from different places, 

where someone thinks an outfit is hot, the other side prolly doesn't like it, We have to realize that other people have different taste, and you are nobody to change there decision.

if you dont like what they wearing, keep that negativity to yourself, there not gonna change because of your opinion.  I learn that from being on this site for 7 years now. there are many fits i dont 

like that people wear, and i just keep the negativity to myself. 
QFTMT

I dont mean to keep requoting...But Fresh like always speaks the truth...

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Nice fits everyone,
YO enough with that non sense back there, yes this is a discussion board, but yall have to realize that we all come from different places, 

where someone thinks an outfit is hot, the other side prolly doesn't like it, We have to realize that other people have different taste, and you are nobody to change there decision.

if you dont like what they wearing, keep that negativity to yourself, there not gonna change because of your opinion.  I learn that from being on this site for 7 years now. there are many fits i dont 

like that people wear, and i just keep the negativity to myself. 
QFTMT

I dont mean to keep requoting...But Fresh like always speaks the truth...

Yo! Son in the red polo up there is mad brolic (no zesty)!

I hear ya dude, go ham! I had to slow it down personally, I was getting too big and don't wanna not fit into my clothes. I was 207 in march, now I'm 180. Lost a lot of strength in that weight loss but I still go to the gym everyday tho, just not going too heavy with the weight anymore. Getting cut now.

I hear ya dude, go ham! I had to slow it down personally, I was getting too big and don't wanna not fit into my clothes. I was 207 in march, now I'm 180. Lost a lot of strength in that weight loss but I still go to the gym everyday tho, just not going too heavy with the weight anymore. Getting cut now.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Hah thanks dude... It's partly the mirror making me look wider, although I am 235-240 right now and still have my abs, i'm 6'3 so i'm a big guy naturally.. I use to play college ball, was at like 210, injured my knee then did nothing but lift with no cardio for a year.. I blew up, got into powerlifting was at 260, hated how big I got, played ball in a league last year and dropped 25 lbs and sustained that into this past summer while still being able to shoot lights out, can still throw it down and still have my handle... So i'm at a good place right now at my weight and with the athleticism still .. Keep it up dude, it's hard work for sure! Sorry to go OT fellas, nice sneaks and such guy's keep them coming!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Hah thanks dude... It's partly the mirror making me look wider, although I am 235-240 right now and still have my abs, i'm 6'3 so i'm a big guy naturally.. I use to play college ball, was at like 210, injured my knee then did nothing but lift with no cardio for a year.. I blew up, got into powerlifting was at 260, hated how big I got, played ball in a league last year and dropped 25 lbs and sustained that into this past summer while still being able to shoot lights out, can still throw it down and still have my handle... So i'm at a good place right now at my weight and with the athleticism still .. Keep it up dude, it's hard work for sure! Sorry to go OT fellas, nice sneaks and such guy's keep them coming!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom