SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

sneakermane just doo-doo'd on the thread with raw uncut TRUTH.
pimp.gif

these cats who hate the most don't ever post full fits, never let you see their hairstyle since they got jokes about everyone else's, never let you see their girls. furthermore, they don't go up to people in REAL LIFE and be like "heyo son, blah, hate, blah, blah, more hate"... they only pop this stuff off on here cuz it's safe.

i think it's safe to say these cats who blatantly get off on dissing people on the internet regularly probably don't have much of a real life, so it's just a way to make 'em feel better about themselves... that's why i've always taken it all with a grain of salt... never changed my style... i get plenty of compliments in REAL LIFE.

i see plenty of fits, plenty of shoes and the way they're worn that i personally think is terrible, i just don't see the point in wasting my time commenting on it. it's not like it's gonna change anything, i've never changed anything about my style because some people on these forums dissed me... all it does on here is start unnecessary drama. people are gonna do their thang regardless... i just do stuff my own way, i don't try to impose it on others. but it seems the people who do diss others the most seem to imply people should dress more like them. perfect. a world full of clones. so boring. shut up. 
indifferent.gif

wow, haven't done an essay on here in a hot minute.
laugh.gif

sneakermane just doo-doo'd on the thread with raw uncut TRUTH.
pimp.gif

these cats who hate the most don't ever post full fits, never let you see their hairstyle since they got jokes about everyone else's, never let you see their girls. furthermore, they don't go up to people in REAL LIFE and be like "heyo son, blah, hate, blah, blah, more hate"... they only pop this stuff off on here cuz it's safe.

i think it's safe to say these cats who blatantly get off on dissing people on the internet regularly probably don't have much of a real life, so it's just a way to make 'em feel better about themselves... that's why i've always taken it all with a grain of salt... never changed my style... i get plenty of compliments in REAL LIFE.

i see plenty of fits, plenty of shoes and the way they're worn that i personally think is terrible, i just don't see the point in wasting my time commenting on it. it's not like it's gonna change anything, i've never changed anything about my style because some people on these forums dissed me... all it does on here is start unnecessary drama. people are gonna do their thang regardless... i just do stuff my own way, i don't try to impose it on others. but it seems the people who do diss others the most seem to imply people should dress more like them. perfect. a world full of clones. so boring. shut up. 
indifferent.gif

wow, haven't done an essay on here in a hot minute.
laugh.gif

I'd say a good majority of posts on NT lately are double and triple posts.

Why does NT still use Yuku? It's 2010.

sneakermane, real talk.

To go watch some friends play @ a local tournament. When I walked into the tennis center, I was that chick @the club w/the big boobs.

391720885.jpg

To go watch some friends play @ a local tournament. When I walked into the tennis center, I was that chick @the club w/the big boobs.

391720885.jpg

i'm secure enough in myself so that if someone pokes fun at an article of my clothing or the way i wear my hair, i can laugh along and appreciate it - especially if it's a good joke. my life is fantastic: i get paid well, own my own place, love my fam, love my gf. i come on NT to look at the shoes and hopefully catch some entertainment. people are putting on a special outfit, posing, snapping a pic, posting it on an online forum that is 99% men and then not expecting to be mildly hazed? c'mon man. do i tease or criticize my friends and fam irl about what they wear or how they act? hell yeah. just like i feel like NT is a community, a loosely knit family that i have been a part of since 2004, that i can tease or criticize in the exact same manner - nothing malicious - all good clean fun. 
dudes need to relax on here. it's the internet for godsakes 
laugh.gif

y'all taking this waaay too seriously 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

i'm secure enough in myself so that if someone pokes fun at an article of my clothing or the way i wear my hair, i can laugh along and appreciate it - especially if it's a good joke. my life is fantastic: i get paid well, own my own place, love my fam, love my gf. i come on NT to look at the shoes and hopefully catch some entertainment. people are putting on a special outfit, posing, snapping a pic, posting it on an online forum that is 99% men and then not expecting to be mildly hazed? c'mon man. do i tease or criticize my friends and fam irl about what they wear or how they act? hell yeah. just like i feel like NT is a community, a loosely knit family that i have been a part of since 2004, that i can tease or criticize in the exact same manner - nothing malicious - all good clean fun. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

only positive comments? imagine month after month, page after page, of guys stroking each other for what they're wearing 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

only positive comments? imagine month after month, page after page, of guys stroking each other for what they're wearing 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i'm secure enough in myself so that if someone pokes fun at an article of my clothing or the way i wear my hair, i can laugh along and appreciate it. i come on NT to look at the shoes and hopefully catch some entertainment. i feel like NT is a community, a loosely knit family that i have been a part of since 2004, that i can tease or criticize in the exact same manner - nothing malicious - all good clean fun.

OK Mike, You want fun?
Post a fit & ENTERTAIN this community. Till then.....GETOUTTA' HERE with that nonsense.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i'm secure enough in myself so that if someone pokes fun at an article of my clothing or the way i wear my hair, i can laugh along and appreciate it. i come on NT to look at the shoes and hopefully catch some entertainment. i feel like NT is a community, a loosely knit family that i have been a part of since 2004, that i can tease or criticize in the exact same manner - nothing malicious - all good clean fun.

OK Mike, You want fun?
Post a fit & ENTERTAIN this community. Till then.....GETOUTTA' HERE with that nonsense.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

yeah, and that's straight, bound to happen, but we're more talking about these herbs who constantly do it, it's about all they do on here, and obviously get off on it... it just causes trouble on here and most of the time they haven't been on here long enough to consider us any kind of fam... always got something to say negative, but it's just something to make themselves feel better about themselves, it's so easy to see...

personally i can't stand people who exploit and get off on the shortcomings of others (even if it's just their opinion that it's a shortcoming)... and NT is full of 'em...

but it's whatever... the world is full of 'em... i just typically mind my own business and keep it moving.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

yeah, and that's straight, bound to happen, but we're more talking about these herbs who constantly do it, it's about all they do on here, and obviously get off on it... it just causes trouble on here and most of the time they haven't been on here long enough to consider us any kind of fam... always got something to say negative, but it's just something to make themselves feel better about themselves, it's so easy to see...

personally i can't stand people who exploit and get off on the shortcomings of others (even if it's just their opinion that it's a shortcoming)... and NT is full of 'em...

but it's whatever... the world is full of 'em... i just typically mind my own business and keep it moving.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

OK Mike, You want fun?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 i've posted myself on here a bunch of times sir wade. i used to be a rabid post #+!%! on NT - was even an avid follower of your youtube show (mostly watched it for maserati harm - i even remember your free harmcity hustler sig 
wink.gif
 ). my old sn was kevin1st, then kevin2nd (kevin3rd got axed before it got out the gate). i posted what i wore today earlier in this thread i think. sometimes when i feel extra zesty, i post my whole outfit 
eek.gif

it ain't a big deal man. i'd probably not tease you irl cause you seem kinda punchy though 
laugh.gif
 you always got a scowl in your pics 
mad.gif

i'd tease proto irl though 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

OK Mike, You want fun?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 i've posted myself on here a bunch of times sir wade. i used to be a rabid post #+!%! on NT - was even an avid follower of your youtube show (mostly watched it for maserati harm - i even remember your free harmcity hustler sig 
wink.gif
 ). my old sn was kevin1st, then kevin2nd (kevin3rd got axed before it got out the gate). i posted what i wore today earlier in this thread i think. sometimes when i feel extra zesty, i post my whole outfit 
eek.gif

it ain't a big deal man. i'd probably not tease you irl cause you seem kinda punchy though 
laugh.gif
 you always got a scowl in your pics 
mad.gif

i'd tease proto irl though 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom