SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

12/09/10

9ibwox.jpg

x6k3le.jpg

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

AyVee323, What do you mean retire? If I retired every shoe that needed some glue work, I'd be shoeless. that's nothing a few drops of glue and 3 minutes of time can't fix
Because its basically like that on both sides of both shoes. I don't see much life in them even if I glued the soles back. Plus they're being retroed in a few months anyway.
ship them to me then, costs $10 for a crappy glue job, but I don't mind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

AyVee323, What do you mean retire? If I retired every shoe that needed some glue work, I'd be shoeless. that's nothing a few drops of glue and 3 minutes of time can't fix
Because its basically like that on both sides of both shoes. I don't see much life in them even if I glued the soles back. Plus they're being retroed in a few months anyway.
ship them to me then, costs $10 for a crappy glue job, but I don't mind
laugh.gif

00 Jams and penny Foams....
pimp.gif
2 of my favorite shoes. All that's missing are the Dark Knights for my top 3 shoes of all time.

00 Jams and penny Foams....
pimp.gif
2 of my favorite shoes. All that's missing are the Dark Knights for my top 3 shoes of all time.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

That 0001 pic of royals priceless!!!

yeah but it looks nothing like the tag inside of my royals. it seems to be clear, the stitching is horrible, it's not sewn into the top like mine are... kinda suspect.

Back
Top Bottom