SEPTEMBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

My son on Friday (AJ6 White/Varsity):

My son on Saturday (He is rocking Space Jams underneath the custume ^^):

Me on Sunday (Vintage Blazer):

Blazers are so sick bro. Thanks for your help, found them just now for a decent price.

Question though, why is your kid dressed up in halloween attire.

Blazers are so sick bro. Thanks for your help, found them just now for a decent price.

391780797.jpg
391780803.jpg

391780800.jpg

sukwonne nice pic's of your son, NT nice fits people

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

good question ^^  my wife (and I) already bought a couple of different custumes for my son's 2nd Halloween... and as you know they're not cheap, considering they're only used once. 

So, what we decided to do was...  to dress him up in the custume and take him to different places and take pictures and make a photo album. 

Yes, it's purely for me and my wife's enjoyment ^^  (poor kid - although the weather is getting colder already here in Seattle). 

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

good question ^^  my wife (and I) already bought a couple of different custumes for my son's 2nd Halloween... and as you know they're not cheap, considering they're only used once. 

So, what we decided to do was...  to dress him up in the custume and take him to different places and take pictures and make a photo album. 

Yes, it's purely for me and my wife's enjoyment ^^  (poor kid - although the weather is getting colder already here in Seattle). 

Makes sense. Yeah that is funny that each year we spend money on a attire only worn once. Nobody dresses in the same attire for Halloween.(if you count me dressing as a hobo in middle school each year a halloween costume)

Makes sense. Yeah that is funny that each year we spend money on a attire only worn once. Nobody dresses in the same attire for Halloween.(if you count me dressing as a hobo in middle school each year a halloween costume)

sukwonee, sick fit. nice blazers and i'm really digging the jacket. what year did those blazers come out? i'm looking for blazers of a similar make since i can't (and probably won't) spend money on Supremes. TIA

sukwonee, sick fit. nice blazers and i'm really digging the jacket. what year did those blazers come out? i'm looking for blazers of a similar make since i can't (and probably won't) spend money on Supremes. TIA

Originally Posted by densho23

Originally Posted by Idolkicks
          camo shorts FTW!
Felt like camo-ing up today as well!

VTG Suns Snapback (I really love how they used a pretty unconventional base color for the cap, but i'm guessing the brown means desert)
Commune Tee
Shorts from the army store
Grape 5s

sorry for the bad pic
a6536fff5b3a0855875601ae52e49c22c3beca58.jpg

Originally Posted by densho23

Originally Posted by Idolkicks
          camo shorts FTW!
Felt like camo-ing up today as well!

VTG Suns Snapback (I really love how they used a pretty unconventional base color for the cap, but i'm guessing the brown means desert)
Commune Tee
Shorts from the army store
Grape 5s

sorry for the bad pic
a6536fff5b3a0855875601ae52e49c22c3beca58.jpg

Back
Top Bottom